There is no such thing as charcoal that is safe to burn indoors. It’s not the smoke it’s the carbon monoxide that is dangerous. Woot should take that crap off the description. https://www.cpsc.gov/content/cpsc-warns-never-use-charcoal-grills-indoors
Found them for $95.55 with free shipping here:
From the Specs:
Vendor Note: Cooking should always be done in a well ventilated area with hardwood/beechwood charcoal. Initial start should always be done outside.
From the Consumer Product Safety Commission: Charcoal should never be used indoors, even if ventilation is provided.