Love of Money

In for one for my 10 year old. Very cool colors, and well done, she’s been excited about it all week! Not sure how it would fly on me, but that’s ok.

This could be an expensive weekend, a great top 10 this week!

no thx
but congrats on win

so well done. the facial expression of the pig is perfect

Congrats Beefy! :smiley:

you got that right…
but iono if i would want the others…ooo shiney isnt doing it for me, but shell competition and tycoon of ice is pretty nice

Sweet. In for one… WS… for my 7 year old. Not that I wouldnt wear one, I love it, but we have all had a nasty stomach virus except for her, and shes been taking care of her brothers, and she deserves it. Good timing.

Great looking shirt, I know a friend that will love this!

what a great shirt!!! congrats!

i LOVE this design. but it’s brown. for the love of everything that is good and right woot! stop printing on brown. DO NOT WANT!!! WTF?

Great job Beefy–congrats on 1st place!

Grats on another shirt printing, Beefcoat! It was a great design.

I’m the same way when it comes to gray heathers…they make me ill

Congratulations, this was, IMO, the BEST shirt for this derby. Very well expressed with a great image!

Something about this design has been bugging me ever since I saw it in the derby, and I finally figured out what it is. Every piggy bank I’ve ever seen has the slot on the back…I think it looks odd with the slot on the head. I know it had to be put there in order to have everything be at that angle and still be obvious it’s a piggy bank, but it just bothers me. Congrats to beefcoat, though…I hope you have a quick sellout!

Thanks everyone for voting!!! I really was expecting to come in second. This is an awesome surprise. There were so many great designs this week. I am hoping for some ties so that I can buy more shirts. Thanks again!!!
Beefy

Congrats beefcoat. I’m in for one. Couldn’t get hubby to wear one :frowning: I’ld like to see ooh shiney too!

I would have preferred the slot on the back too, but at his angle it would not have been seen. Had to make the adjustment or it would have been another unfair pig-bashing as stated in the write-up.

Yup, figured this would be the one. I’m hoping for hermit crabs soon!

Nice design, just can’t bring myself to buy another brown T! I’ll be back for the penguin :>

Im in for one, altho i would have loved it even more in a Black tee… but I could add a bit of brown to my weekly wear =)

Lou