Loved By The Sea

Not enough differentiation between colors for me, combined with teeny tiny elements you have to get right up on to see what they are. Not today, guys.

Blue on blue? Be careful, one of the colors might not show up. (See comments for Too Hungry)

Ugh, I love this
but I’m still waiting for my jellyfish shirt, which is also blue
D:
I don’t want another blue shirt

a little morbid…but a nice print overall, with good composition

i’m in for 1

This is just wrong…remember the Indianapolis and avoid buying this shirt.

Ummmm, please tell me you are kidding asking me if I was kidding.

I like the design, but I can’t see myself wearing it. Besides, I agree that from a distance the drowning people, fish and shark will just look like food/drink stains. Not sure what could have been done to prevent that - maybe a different colour to stand out?

hahaha

The more I think about it the morbid it gets the more I want one… Hmmm… Does that make me sick??

Aw come on guys! Who the heck is in charge of selecting and approving these designs. There’s no art, no class, no value. This is a waste of the raw materials.

Very true. I was disappointed when I couldn’t see half of the design on “Too Hungry” when I got it.

Second shirt.woot! Had to get it overnight, too, as I’m going on a cruise next Tuesday.

Oh, and damn you woot, for having to charge tax in Texas.

Theres a code to enter to get the tax taken off… Oh well to late.

It looks like those blues, or at least that one very similar one, might get lost against the shirt color like that snake eating itself design.

Ah, well, that’d be make it all better. What’s the code?

morbidly cool!

1. A little too morbid, especially after watching shark week

2. I fear it may suffer from Too Hungry Syndrome where the colors are too close.

Thanks woot, but I’ll pass tonight.

1st woot shirt purchase. We need more like this.

TAXSUCKS

Click here

Best design in quite a while Woot, nice. Give us more of this.

Unfortunately the design is a little too large for me. I’d prefer if this had been a smaller design in the bottom left or bottom right corner.

But definitely a step up from all the “witty” humor tees.