Loves Me, Loves Me Not

nice idea, not for me, but cute.

I bought three sets of the .02 cent screwdriver sets off sellout.woot though, so I am a purchaser tonight

First sucker to w00t for both in different sizes, I’ll bet. I’m a love you not… lol

cute idea/design, but being a guy, i feel like i would wear this shirt for the once-a-year occasion

Your first post, on this shirt!
=D

too cute, I got the loves me. I’m a girl so it’s AWESOME! :slight_smile: I’d wear it anywhere, just cause it’s weird when it’s not Valentines day haha.

forget this cartoon crap and bring back some abstract art!

because if you’re not wearing red, people will pinch you.

HAH

Ok this is a cool idea! Thanks woot for giving a choice!

one of the “in love” hearts looks kinda angry

“baby, the only time you use my full name is when your angry or when we’re having sex . . . are you angry when we’re having sex?”
“sometimes . . .”

At first glance, I thought it was actually a two sided shirt! I would have been all-up-ons. Oh wells!

Did you miss Edgar’s shirt then? I think that was fairly abstract, considering I’ve never seen a real stomach ache drawn before.

If only there was a shirt that said, “I <3 Scrubs”… :slight_smile:

I’m in for “Loves Me”… Even though the hearts look rather creepy…

im in for hates me i think evan though i have to overnight since it usualy takes over 8 days for me to get a shirt

Could be stupid awesome.

Thought it was a 2 for 1 for a minute. I would have wooted for that in a heartbeat. Cute shirts but I would need both and can’t justify spending $20 for the 2. Oh well.

I like these (especially the heart with the screw), but I’m still partial to my OTHER shirt I got that’s fitting for V-Day… regardless of the text. I don’t care where I’m going that night, I’m not dressing up. I’m wearing this shirt! (and I can still wear my olive long sleeve shirt under it to stay warm)

Yeah, not for me.

In for one of the screwed shirts. Nice! :slight_smile:

At least they put these designs out early enough that there might be a remote chance that a customer could receive the shirt (or shirts) before Valentine’s Day (although they are cutting it close based on my personal experience).