Lowrance iFinder Map and Music GPS Receiver w/MP3 Player

Dang, I’d jump on this… But I’m upgrading from my Etrex Legend to a Palm Pilot with bluetooth GPS unit…

Lots of stuff you can use the GPS for… Hunting, camping, geocaching, long trips…

http://www.markrhodes.us/downloads/files/Wooters_8_25_2005.zip

What does this program do?

Last night I had a dream that the Woot off was cancelled because a bunch of internet nazis showed up and started making a bunch of anti-Semitic comments, so the powers that be pulled the plug in the middle of the sale of that bread maker about 8 hours ago.

Just wanted to share. Now buy a GPS thinger. :smiley:

Cabela’s lists this at $349…

Target has it on clearance for $199.

Woot for $129.99

The rest stops hand out maps for free.

I bought one for my husband’s birthday (you’re welcome to all you woot-off’ers!). Now, what else do I need to make it work and where do I get it? Software? memory card? Will there be more woots for these? (Please???)

Do you know if this works on normal woots?

Hey there…I have a Lowrance iFinder HUNT and love it.

so how do you know how many there are or the % left? I thought woot kept that to themselves

Can this unit be used to get directions from one location to another on the fly? Meaning, it will re-route you if you make a wrong turn while driving or something? Also, how do you enter an address for your destination? On-screen keyboard?

How do you enter an address in this iFinder?

alright, so it’s good for camping, biking, geocaching, etc. - how about for a sales guy that drives around a metropolitan area and doesn’t have gps in the car already?

does it have the street level data, or do you have to get the extra program/maps for that? is it easy to enter an address in, and does it plot your path from where you are to the address entered?

maybe i need to wait and get one that has the audible “turn left at the next street” type functionality…

lot cheaper on eBay … always check there too …

Red on the “Woot Off”:

“A Wootoff is the study of pressure and time. That’s all it takes really, pressure, and time. That, and a big god-damned monitor. Like I said, at work a man will do anything to keep his mind occupied.”

Red on victory at the “Woot Off”:

“They crawled to Woot victory through five-hundred yards of refurbished smelling foulness I can’t even imagine, or maybe I just don’t want too. Five-Hundred yards… that’s the length of 295 Infocus projection televisions, just shy of half a mile.”

good questions, anybody have any answers!?!?!?!?

one more - does it give the directions out loud or do you have to read them?

Andy on returning Anne Geddes calendars to Wallyworld:

“Yeah. The funny thing is - on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to go to Woot and buy a bag of coochie to be a crook.”

I’m using Firefox…
Right-click on the page, then “view page source”. Search for “bar”, and it will give you a percentage next to the width…right now it’s at 52%

Any one Have a List of all the items Sold so far?

Red on his pending arrival of his Bag o’ Coochie:

"I find I’m so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it’s the excitement only a cheap man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the sidewalk. I hope to see my friend, the Fedex Dude, and shake his hand. I hope the bears are as red as I remember they are at Panda Express. I hope. "

i know it has been posted 100 times but people keep asking 101 times so here it is the site that shows how much of the product is left
http://black2d.com/woot.php