Lowrance iFinder Map and Music GPS Receiver w/MP3 Player

Good deal… I paid $40 more in February.

very good question. It confuses and scares me. I want it to sell out so I can see whats next.

so you can know your exact coordinates backpacking through the swiss alps AND listen to some tunes.

gosh. people these days.

It just works

Ebay is comparable price on this…check it out

HOLY CRAP…we are going to be stuck waiting for awhile on this one…unless they only have 3 of these to sell !! What the heck is a Tom Tom ???

SD card not included???

On the serious side…
Anyone noticed–
that every item that came out so far can be bought online for the same or lower price or very close incl. s&h…

Yes, but can you take it on the boat and find fish with it?

very cool woot! does it come with driving directions?
check my wootoff checker

http://wootoff.lustre.us/
refreshes every 6 seconds…thanks to wooter (sorry I don’t know his/her name)

Hey, does anyone have the link to that Woot-off tracker that estimates the time remaining for the current item? It came in quite handy during the last Woot-off.

are these things useful for driving?

I got one of these last time and have been very happy with it for outdoor use. But it does not work well for driving directions.
I bought an external antenna for about 25 bucks on e-bay and it works on every trail I have taken it on. For about 100 bucks you can get a topo map of the entire US that is very detailed and it also has detailed streets and points of interest. So for $230 a very functional GPS with a nice size screen and from all my experience the battery life has been very good compared to some friends units. I leave it on the entire time I am hiking and it tracks the entire 3-4 hour hike with out any problems. The only thing I haven’t figured out how to do is see my elevation history like you can do on the Garmins.
I would defiantly recommend this to anyone looking to get experience with a GPS.

It’s $119 from Tiger
Specifications
Type Handheld
WASS Enabled Yes
Waypoints 1000
Route Capacity 100
Inputs 12V Car Power Connector
USB
Display Backlight
Expansion Slots SD/MMC Memory Card Slot
Battery Type 2 “AA” batteries
Battery Life 12 Hours
Special Features MP3 Music Player
Length 5.6"
Width 2.5"
Depth 1.2"
Weight 9 oz
A Closer Look

http://images.tigerdirect.com/itemDetails/L529-0006/L529-0006-callout.jpg

Features

240V x 180H pixel resolution
3" (7.6 cm) diagonal display size
High contrast Film SuperTwist
White LED backlit screen
16-level grayscale
Precision 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver
Antenna port for connecting optional external GPS+WAAS antenna
Dual processors for higher speed screen updates and scrolling
Dual Easy/Advanced operation modes
Built-in continental U.S. and Hawaii background map featuring interstate exit services
One MMC/SD digital media memory card slot for higher-detailed mapping, GPS trip details recording/playing, and MP3 or Ogg Vorbis music playing capabilities
Optional MapCreate Accessories Pack that includes MapCreate mapping software, one digital MMC/SD memory card, and an MMC/SD card reader/writer with USB connector
Also compatible with optional Lowrance FreedomMaps, Fishing Hot Spots Elite, LakeMaster Pro Maps, NauticPath USA, and Navionics electronic charts
1,000 waypoints/1,000 event markers/100 routes
Up to 100 savable and retraceable plot trails, with up to 10,000 points in any trail
40 map zoom ranges, 0.02–4,000 miles
42 graphic icons to mark special spots
Internal back-up memory
Easy point-and-map cursor navigation/route planning
Excellent direct sunlight and low-light/night viewing

Manufactured by: Lowrance Electronics Inc.
Mfg Part No: 112-45
UPC No: 042194525402
Shipping Weight: 2.0 pounds
Limited Warranty:
12 months parts; 12 months labor

check my sig

WHERE?? I’ve froogled every woot item and so far each has been from below, to very-well below any listed on a legit froogle.

Has anyone made a Woot-Off Tracking Widget for mac? That would be great if someone has! And if not, even cooler if someone would :wink:

It’s a brand of GPS. Google it.

nice…i believe that would be the general idea of the product…