Lubix Stereo Bluetooth Headset with USB AC Adapter

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Lubix Stereo Bluetooth Headset with USB AC Adapter
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

yawn

Not too shabby, this set will allow you to listen to music on your phone through the bluetooth earpiece.

yech.

OK, ready for the 4 GB Sansa Fuze when you are…

Meritline has Samsung WEP450 Bluetooth Headset for $25.99 - $5 code MLCK211404030920NL1 - $20 rebate = $0.99 with free shipping.

Does this work with all phones?

Amazon reviews are mixed.

wow bluetooth headset 2 of them now you can call yourself. becouse you wont have any friends when they see u wearing these

Reviews on Amazon are less than stellar.

You beat me to it, bryantthesmith.

this is a STEREO headset for all those folks with hifi a2dp streaming devices… the link you provided:

a) is monaural
b) does not support a2dp

but nice try :slight_smile:

MSRP: $70

Where my $20 mail-in rebate? I’d buy one if I knew it wouldn’t cost me anything.

blah blah blah

my order went through in like 2 seconds. if only buying a bag of crap was this easy.

Apparently you people in the Midwestern states have never seen these before! You are buying them like they are going out of style… oh wait… they already went out of style.

Review 2009

The long and short of the UBHS-NC1 is this: it’s very convenient to carry around and use, it’s great for music, and average for voice. It’s the convenience and well-thought-out design that gets me, though. If you’re looking for a good set of music headphones for your Windows Mobile phone, these are probably the easiest carry around and use on the market.

Last thing: Battery life is spec’ed at 5 hours music or 6 hours talk time with a standby time of 150 hours. In my testing that’s just a little optimistic, but not by much.

Ratings (out of 5)
Design: 5
Convenience: 5
Music Quality: 4
Voice Quality: 3
Overall: 4 Pros
Clever pendant design
Good music quality
Well thought-out “jog” buttons
Cons
Voice quality only average
Not a wide-enough variety of ear-gels