LUCAS OIL RED N TACKY GREASE 14OZ

LUCAS OIL RED N TACKY GREASE 14OZ

1 Like

I ordered 3 cases of 30 only received 3 bottles???

You to huh. I bought a case of 30 tubes and only got 1. Pissed!

I thought i was the only one

I was expecting a huge box at my doorstep and there was only a small box

just received my order of three cases of 30 and got 3 tubes wtf something or some one needs to figure this shit out

I just got a email from customer service saying that it was a mistake and it should have been $26.99 for a single tube. Thats the craziest thing I have ever heard since it costs under $4.00 at my local store. Here is a copy of what they sent me.
Dear YOURMOMLOVESMEMORE,

Woot here. We messed up and advertised the Lucas Oil Red N Tacky Grease as coming in a case of 30, but it will only come with a quantity of one. We’re sorry! Because of this, we are issuing a full refund for the order. The refund will reflect on to your original payment method within the next few days. Once again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience and we can be reached for further questions via email at support@woot.com or by going through the Customer Service Support form on the website.

Woot

This is my second order from Woot and if they don’t make it right it will be my last.

#wootoops

3 Likes

Maybe @ThunderThighs isn’t really on vacation. She’s in jail for all of the #wootoops that have been happening

Well, somebody needs to be held responsible. Ain’t gonna learn unless they’re punished.

3 Likes

Tar & feather 'em! (Grease & bubble wrap?)

Maybe they are mailing the 30 tubes one-at-a-time?

1 Like

I wonder how this will affect the condom sales.

2 Likes

If you order a box, but get just one?

1 Like

Yup. Amazon loves splitting multi packs. Someone’s going to have a sad Valentine’s Day.

3 Likes

I just hope it won’t be refurbished.

2 Likes

If we all have kids named Dave Thunderthighs Manlapig Australia Jenkins-Smith the odds of Woot selling a keychain with that name on it improve. Maybe that’s part of Woot’s 5-year plan.

3 Likes

I’m down for changing my cat’s name. She doesn’t respond to the name she has, anyway, since she’s a cat.

3 Likes

Did you see the one named Perdita? I almost went out and got another cat just so I could name her Perdita. But then I realized the internet isn’t real and mine already answer to “Hey! HEY YOU FUZZY LITTLE A$$HOLE!”.

SOOO…cats.

3 Likes

Do we have the same cat?