Lucky Park

Congrats Robbie! Nice to see two of my favorite artists take first and second in this derby.

It could have been any design really…if it has a maneki neko (beckoning cat)somewhere on it, I’m sold.

The top says “Kouun wo inoru” meaning basically “Wish you good luck”

Reminds me of the movie “Paprika”. I’d totally join that parade!

Bought!

I was hoping to see this today, wonderful shirt Mr Lee!

I’m gonna have that parade-march song from the soundtrack playing in my head now. D:

anyhoo, send this shirt to the current-gen Pokemon fan in your life! Many people know that maneki-neko was the inspiration for the pokemon Meowth, but lesser-known Daruma were the inspiration for Darumaka.

(I named mine Cartman.)

Agreed! I bought one for my daughter who was born in Japan.

Ahh! Finally a shirt I voted for in the derby gets printed! I almost stopped voting as I felt I was a curse upon the artists. The curse is broken! LONG LIVE MY VOTE BUTTON!

In for one - or maybe two! I need to try on one of my boyfriend’s medium Woot shirts to see how it fits on me. Larges are a little too large on me now. After he sees this though he may want one as well!

P.S. I’ve never used so many exclamation points! I’m very excited!

Holy wow do the colors pop on this one! Nice work, Robbie!

Yay Maneki Neko and yay Robbie! This is the first shirt I’ve bought since Forbidden Future in May. So happy! :slight_smile:

What about delivery to Russia?

I echo this sentiment. Congrats, Robbie!!

Congrats Robbie! Your art is amazing!

The style on this one is amazing, especially for a screenprinted design. I have no clue how rglee129 managed to put so much color into what is (apparently) just a 6-color design.

Awesome print!

Thanks also to the translators in this thread for filling in the blanks for us less worldly folks!

Reminds me of the Kitten Kong skit on Monty Python!

Awesome shirt! Love the colors

Be sure to color one eye on each daruma, make a wish on each, and when it/they come/s true, color the other eye/s.

Not sure…it says it was The Goodies.

[youtube=2J6uUMeAVW8][/youtube]

I thought there was a “no gradient” restriction on Woot shirts? Seems like I’ve seen similar artwork rejected in the derbies. . .

What is a good luck…park?