Lucky Proprietary Red Wine (4)

Sure thing, cortot20! Most of the fruit for this wine is sourced from North Coast vineyards, primarliy grapes grown in Sonoma and Mendocino Counties. In addition, we include a small amount of Napa-grown Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, as well as Petite Sirah from a Sierra Foothills vineyard. The Cabernet also makes an appearance in my Formidable Cabernet Sauvignon which has been previously offered here on Wine.Woot and which, I believe, was very well-reviewed. Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Not CT, but folks over at delectable seem to enjoy it:

And thanks for your reply. One more question since multi-vintage, what vintages are included in this specific bottling? Fresh goods? I guess is my actual question.

Hey kaolis, 2010, 2012, and 2013 vintage wines are included in the Lucky Red bottling.

Same producer/winemaker from 2010 Formidable Cab. which I liked a lot. In for 3.

edit:

Last Wooter to Woot:
mandoo500

Thank you, mandoo500! Appreciate your support and am glad to hear you enjoyed my Formidable Cab Sauv! Derek

Thank you, mandoo500! Appreciate your support and am glad to hear you enjoyed my Formidable Cab Sauv! Derek

You know, I bought 18 bottles back then and I’m still kicking my-self not buying more… “hint, hint”