Ludell Striking Tools

Did anyone receive any shipping information from this sale yet? It has been seven days without a word for me.

I’d suggest emailing our support team. Woot Member Services can take a look at your order and let your know what’s going on. Be sure to include your order info, support@woot.com.

Hope this helps!

I did email the support team and just received the canned response to wait a few days more.

I did receive the other items I ordered at the same time and my billing states it was shipped but the packing slip shows it was not in box with the rest of the order.

All other orders I have had, items shipped separately were noted.

I’m right there with you. It’s been over a week for me as well.

Me too. Ordered an axe and the tamper…my status shows as awaiting shipping. It’s been a week and two days. Was hoping to have the tamper to start work on a project this past weekend.

No response to Friday’s email about shipping status.

Well, I misspoke. Just found an email from yesterday saying the items had been drop-shipped by a third party vendor, and that Woot was trying to obtain tracking info for me.

Hopefully they’ll refund shipping charges to us to soften the blow. I fear Amazon Prime has spoiled us all.

I guess I’m still in a bad spot. No word yet.

I have an ax to grind…oh wait, they haven’t shipped it yet.

I’m ready to bury the hatchet, if only I had one…

I haven’t gotten any word yet either, must be taking a while because of the size? reminds of the old snailmail days. . .

Any word, Woot?

Not to hammer on the theme, but the natives are getting restless. They might just up and maul someone.

Still no word here despite contacting support nearly a week ago.

It came in today. It was shipped out of OKC on the 6th.

Sorry for the late reply.

If you haven’t seen any updates to the shipping of your order please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.
They’ll be more than happy to help you out.

I have contacted support but only received a message they will check on it. After over a week, I have yet to hear back…no follow-up emails or updates to the shipping status. My first contact was on May 30.

My story is pretty much the same as yours. Still no package, order still shows “awaiting shipping,” and still no follow up on tracking or what went wrong.

My order just got refunded :frowning:

maybe you’ll get mine. got tired of the excuses and disputed the charge.

Mine is supposed to arrive on Thursday and I hope it does. Still, three weeks to get the thing seems a bit crazy…

You are correct that it took too long and people are looking into what went wrong from this end. Thank you for your patience.