Ludell Striking Tools

there’s no way this is your fault, but with all the mistakes on the site people should be starting to get fired at some point. is woot run by the government?

So my Pulaski/landscaping axe arrived a couple days ago (good work on improving the shipping speed), and it is total crap.

“Sharp” is in the description twice, but this is the dullest piece of metal I’ve seen, other than the backside of a soup ladle. They didn’t even grind off all the paint on the edges. There is no way this is “polished” - it looks like it was done by a weak 8-year-old with an angle grinder.

Also, are two “holes” in the handle, each apparently drilled 2/3 of the way through from opposite sides. I’m no rocket scientist, but if my memory of my some of my mechanical engineering classes is correct, this seems like a really bad idea.

Did anyone else get this and see similar “features” or did I get a dud?

we’ll keep an eye out for more feedback as other wooters get their striking tools, but if you suspect you got a used or busted item (which, based on your description, seems possible), i encourage you to email our Support folks at Support@Woot.com.

we’ll be monitoring this thread in the meantime as other reviews trickle in.