Luis Orbital Zero Gravity Lounger

Tempted but for just not quiet sure if I’m willing to pay that much for something like this =/ someone convince me!

I bought these last time. I very much like the look and they go with my existing outdoor furniture. They don’t rock per se. You rock them down to sit in them and then lean back into the lounging position. One word of warning: if you are on even a slight incline facing upwards, when you lean back the chair can tip you over, feet over head. I got a big bruise and my husband laughed till he cried.

Love, love, love, LOVE mine!!!
It is my favorite reading spot near my pond under the trees. Much more comfortable than any other lounge chair or hammock I’ve ever owned. It’s just such a natural position. No stress on joints. Most other chairs/loungers I have to “rearrange” myself frequently, but not with this one.

Not getting them today, but I do plan on getting more: a couple more for outdoors, one for inside-the-house reading and watching TV, and since it’s so portable, I intend to also keep one in my trunk to take with me to work for de-stressing rest breaks from time to time.

Did I mention that I really LOVE this chair???

If you take out 4 thumb screws then the seat portion would fold in half (it won’t be flat because of the curved frame) and the two circles would go mostly flat.

It comes in a box that is roungly 36"X36"X4" but there are 4 bolts you’d have to remove to get the seat to collapse to that thinness.

I find it very comfortable but you can’t do anything in the chair besides read and maybe have a beverage with a lid and a straw. If your BBQ team wants to eat in whatever chairs you get, I’d skip these. If you want to nap while your pork shoulders are smoking for hours, they’re perfect.

I have been considering one of these from QVC. Looks like the same item.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.M25025.cm_scid.shpl

I would like to add that I used my two extensively, swapped one for the other when the first one broke, and then the second one broke, so about a 3 month lifespan at about 6 hours of use a day.

I used them as my gaming loungers. I loved them and would have continued to use if not broken.

I don’t use any brand of orbital loungers any longer, but I’ve replaced with POANG chairs and am very pleased with them. Not as bizarre and cool looking but the same price, and slightly less poorly engineered.

In for two and hoping they don’t suck. My sun-loving family members won’t like them much, because they can’t lay on their stomach; but those of us who like to sit in the shade and read may like these if they really are comfortable. Although I’m imaging a serious bruise on my noggin the first time a spider crawls on me and I try to jump out of that chair.

Does anyone know how to figure out the shipping timeframe?

It works great inside though it was made for outside. The back will raise up or lower depending on where you position your body.

they ship UPS out of Southern CA the day after the order is placed. Usually takes 3-5 days depending on where you’re located.

Very sorry about the bruise! There are stops on the back of the “hoops” that should keep you from going all the way over. These stops work perfectly on a patio or cement surface. Grass can be tricky though I have never gone over.

Got this in a BOC. It is a very relaxing and comfortable lounger! It makes you want to fall asleep in it. =o)

The lounger is good for a medium-build person since it can easily flip backwards if you are top heavy.

I’ve enjoyed this lounger many times over!

New: Fitzpatrick 2-Piece Sling Patio Comfort Lounger Set for $119 + free shipping
Target offers the Fitzpatrick Sling Patio Comfort Lounger 2-Pack in Tan for $119 with free shipping. That’s $60 off and the lowest total price we could find for these patio loungers. Sales tax is added where applicable. They feature adjustable backs, powder-coated steel frames, and more.
Posted 1 hr 16 min ago More Garden Target Coupons

help! anybody know the dimension of the box that this will ship in? thanks!

got my answer from my same question before :slight_smile: it’s 39" square by 3.375".

when are they going to ship it? delivery date supposed to be today June 26.Come onnnnnn woooot!!!

Got mine today and all I have to say is what a disappointment. Assembly instruction is vague and the holes don’t even line up!

Edit: Disregard earlier post! whoops. I figured it out.

The video is a teeensy bit misleading, wrt putting the two rails together. In the video you see silver peeking out of the hole in the fabric. In this particular model it won’t be silver it will be brown, and (this was the light bulb moment) you have to slide the silver rail INTO the brown rail. It takes some maneuvering, but once they clicked together everything made sense.

Or maybe that was really obvious and not everyone else sat around frustrated for 20 minutes puzzling over their chair :slight_smile:

assembly was a bit tricky as a couple of the predrilled holes weren’t done right. took a bit of muscle and one screw doesn’t sit properly (but it’s on the underside, so it’s not a big deal)