Lull 3-Layer Memory Foam Mattress

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Lull 3-Layer Memory Foam Mattress
Price: $399.99 - 719.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Apr 27 to Monday, Apr 30) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Lull 3-Layer Memory Foam Mattress) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Lull 3-Layer Memory Foam Mattress) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Lull - Google Shopping 3-Layer Memory Foam Mattress)

I cannot find any real specs of the materials beyond that it’s 7" polyfoam base + 1.5" transition layer + 1.5" gel memory foam comfort layer. Not knowing the foam densities raises a huge question mark on how well it can hold up in the long run.

Wondering if this item is retunable

Bought one…comes with the 100 night sleep free return warranty. Saved $131 over Amazon or Lull website.
I have been looking at these for a couple of months. Tuft and Needle is cheaper but I didn’t like the construction. This has killer reviews no matter what site you go to.

GoodBed Review (ton’s more on YT)

I bought one of these (queen) over a year ago and absolutely love it

Does the 100 night sleep trial apply to this item purchased through woot?

Would this work well on an adjustable bed (head and foot sections raised maximum)? TIA

Did you buy it through Woot?

[QUOTE=undrpsi, post:5, topic:738998]
Bought one…comes with the 100 night sleep free return warranty. Saved $131 over Amazon or Lull website.
I have been looking at these for a couple of months. Tuft and Needle is cheaper but I didn’t like the construction. This has killer reviews no matter what site you go to.

[/quote]

T&N is two layers and made here vs. three layers and imported.

Serious question: Is there something quantifiable about the construction here that would sway me that this is better than other mattresses? That the foams used are denser (and theoretically more durable) than the competitors? “Proprietary blend” doesn’t mean anything to me.

[quote]
This has killer reviews no matter what site you go to.

[/quote]

Being older, I value that these online mattress companies are disrupting the sales methods of regular mattress stores.

Alas, with the way that some brands have been operating – populating the web with “review” sites and MLM-type sales tactics, it’s just more of the same – and I don’t feel any more trustworthy of many review sites versus the trust I would have given to some salesperson that says ‘if you buy right now, I’ll knock off 40% from this made up retail price!’

:frowning:

This question is important to me, as well.

No. As the their site states, the trial only applies if you purchase through lull.com.

At these prices, we can’t offer the same trial. Sorry.

Link

For these prices I’d go buy the Nectar. Seems to have great reviews, the prices are similar (plus they’re on sale and give you two free pillows right now), offer a 365 night trial, and a lifetime guarantee.

Hi there, this is the Lull customer support.

The Lull consists of three different layers of premium foam. Our top layer is 1.5" of gel infused memory foam. This layer provides a nice amount of cushion as well as comfort. The gel in our mattress actually helps to disperse heat away from your body which is different from traditional memory foams that may tend to sleep hot.

The second layer is 1.5" of conventional latex like foam which is going to provide your body support throughout the night. This layer is also going to prevent you from sinking into the mattress, so you won’t feel like you’re in quick sand.

The bottom layer is 7" of polyurethane foam and this layer helps our mattress to last and to remain durable.

With traditional foam mattresses, density was the only measure of durability. Density used to be the industry standard for memory foam. There are now 2.5-3# densities that last longer than traditional 5# density with a lot more responsiveness and give. This is a similar situation with thread counts in sheets - higher amounts don’t always translate to higher quality.

The most important factors in memory foam is not just density, there are types of memory foam and different function (feel, cooling, responsiveness, durability) that are independent of density.

The best way to find if the mattress will be right for you is to test it. If you’re worried about durability, our warranty will cover any product defects if the foam were to break down.

We’ve tested our mattress to show the wear over a 10 year span and found that our mattress only changed by 3.6% around the 10 year mark. Laboratories say it would be more common for a mattress to change around 25% and anything less than 10% would be almost impossible for a sleeper to even notice. With this in mind it goes to show that our mattress is built to last.

We hope this helps. Please let us know if any other questions happen to come up.

Hi there, this is the Lull customer support. Thank you for explaining these concerns.

Our mattress is 1/3 the cost of comparable quality mattresses so in other words we aren’t comparing our mattresses to those that can be purchased anywhere but to those that would be sold in stores for much more.

One of the reasons we are able to do this is because we’re an online mattress company. We don’t have to pay for mattress showrooms, or have to pay sales people commissions, or have expensive infrastructure to maintain. This allows us to offer an amazing product for a much lower price rate.

It’s our goal to give people an alternative to the normal mattress buying experience by getting rid of promotional gimmicks, high pressure sales tactics,and artificial markups to offer people a great mattress at a great price.

Additionally with your purchase here today we have the ability to reduce your mattress by an additional 20%. This means you could receive a discount on already discounted mattresses. Our mattress is also backed by our 10 year warranty which covers any sort of sagging or any indentation that’s greater than 1". We’ve simulated 10 years of wear with our Lull and found that it only changed by 3.6% around the 10 year mark. Laboratories say it would be more common for a mattress to change around 25% and anything less than 10% would be almost impossible for a sleeper to even notice.

In knowing that our mattress changes by so little it really goes to show our mattress is built to last. Of course we can’t control the pricing of our competitors but we do believe in our mattress as we’ve seen it help the majority of our customer base and we’re certain if you give it a try it will do the same for you.

Hi there, this is the Lull customer support team. As I’m sure you can agree with this crazy low sale pricing the 100 night trial will not apply. Although you will still have our 10 year warranty and have access to our support team for any questions that might come up.

What bedframe is that? I love it.

We’re glad to hear you love it! It is the Lull Platform Bed Frame - sold by Lull :slight_smile:

Hi there, this is the Lull customer support.

The developer of our mattress put a lot of our money and research into developing our Lull to create a mattress that’s the perfect balance of comfort and support for most types of sleepers.

Rather than needing to go into a mattress store and spend hours upon hours deciding what mattress would be right for you we’ve developed our one type fits all mattress so that all you would need to know is what size mattress you need and you’ll be all set.

The flash sale that we’re running today is something that we can’t honor in the future and you’ll be getting an amazing price on an already reduced mattress.

While we would love to provide you with the density of our foams this is considered propriety information and isn’t something our team has access to. Density commonly refers to the weight of the foams used but does not impact the feel or comfort of the mattress. Our 3 layers are of different densities that are all high quality and we guarantee our mattress for 10 years with our warranty. Our foams are also Certi PURE US Certified which means they meet rigorous standards for content, emissions, and durability.

We would love to know what you’re looking to learn from knowing the density? It sounds like you’re definitely interested and in the market for a new mattress we’re curious, do you know what you’re looking for in your next mattress?