Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag (Black)

Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag (Black)

1 Like

So fanny packs are back, and cost 30+ bucks on a discount site? Interesting times we live in.

6 Likes

Hustle Hard Work GIF by Peloton

1 Like

Lululemon on sale online 1 day after Philly stores looted…Woot!, where were you last night?

11 Likes

This item is for people who don’t wear pants with pockets.

4 Likes

They’ve been selling this item on and off for a month or so. Where have you been?

They’ve even been selling them on the mothership.

2 Likes

For real, I came here for truthful answers as well.

Tomorrow is it going to be soda soaked iPhone 15s?

2 Likes

Seems like a lot to pay >$20 for that little branding badge.

2 Likes

I’ll gladly pay the extra because I know I’m supporting a legitimate business and not a fly-by-night knock-off copycat.

5 Likes

Wait, you’re claiming the moral high ground for supporting Amazon as a legitimate business?
Or are you claiming that the Lululemon belt bag that came out in 2018 is the original belt bag and it isn’t derivative of the fannypacks dating back to the 1960’s?

2 Likes

This whole comment section:

Who Cares Tommy Lee Jones GIF

4 Likes

Modern Family Dad GIF by PeacockTV

2 Likes

Eff Lululemon. Founder is openly racist af.

3 Likes

Works for me. I don’t have time for pants.

1 Like

I sort of get paying more for a known brand because you think the quality is going to be better. I’ve even been convinced by friends that there are times waist packs are better than packpacks/shoulder slings/etc.

But…these are basic rectangles with one main compartment and a couple mesh pockets. For around same money (or even less), you can get something with better/more useful storage and more comfortable design from Osprey, Cotopaxi, Mountain Hardware, and many other established outdoor apparel companies.

1 Like

Fanny packs have definitely become controversial since the 1980’s

To my fellow Wooters -

You do you. Buy what you like, support the brands you enjoy and I support you. There are brands that I am not fond of their executive leadership, but am incredibly fond of their employees

“Friendship that insists upon agreement in all matters is not worth the name. Ever sustain the weight of honest differences, however sharp they may be.”

Ghandi

6 Likes

Lululemon fired some of their employees for calling the police after their stores had been robbed. When you buy their products you’re paying a higher price to adjust for theft that they condone.

Nope. They were fired for confronting and engaging with the thieves. Not for calling the police.

Source: https://www.newsnationnow.com/business/lululemon-workers-fired-calling-police/

1 Like

I watched the video, they did not physically engage the thief’s or get in their way. Lululemon’s statement said that they didn’t want to be seen as an organization that calls the police. The former NYPD police chief in the video from the link you posted even said that that the employees did nothing wrong, and in fact the capture of the thieves was a direct result of the former employees actions and testimonies. Rather than warn their employees or suspend them, they were fired by Lululemon.

1 Like

My bag arrived today and has what appears to be mold or some sort of stain on the inside. I have reached out to customer service but was wondering if anyone else’s bag was also damaged :frowning: