LumaWarm heated nightlight toilet seats

Nothing like seeing all those yellow corn kernels bask in a tropical blue light just before you try to go back to sleep.

If you are lucky, you might even make it look like a magical green margarita.

Pass…

I came here thinking the same thing. I don’t have an outlet anywhere near the toilet. I don’t think many modern bathrooms install an outlet near the toilet. Usually it’s by the counter up at eye level. In fact I’ve never seen a bathroom outlet out of sight or at ankle level. I wouldn’t have any way of powering this thing.

And yet now that you mention it…

(checks to see if EyeOfSauronSeat.com is available)

You just can’t miss when you buy one of these!

I’m building a house and asked for one to be installed…just in case. I was expecting a crazy look for my request, but the electrician said he’s been putting a lot of them in lately.

The red preserves night-vision.

COME. ON. !!! How is a friggin toilet seat either TOOLS, or GARDEN? Who decided to put Garden with tools in the first place. Like you can’t find enough TOOLS to have a TOOL category? Come on Woot… your deal a day theme is shot all to hell anyway, why not give us “tool guys” a category all our own? I don’t need toilet seats in my tool deals…

get real…

Yeah, there’s nothing like thinking there’s blood in my urine!

Yeah having that cord there is real sanitary. No thanks!

There’s no way I can justify this right now, but if we had a plug near the toilet… oh hell yes.

We had an outlet installed for a washlet seat several years back. I recall it costing between $150-$200.
If you want the light but don’t care about a warm seat, you could always go the cheap route and get a LavNav. I appreciate it on an almost nightly basis.

http://www.amazon.com/Sunsbell-Lavnav-Energy-efficient-Activated-Battery-operated/dp/B00JFQMWCE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422887923&sr=8-1&keywords=lavnav

For those asking about cost of an outlet, there are a lot of factors that will affect price, but it mostly comes down to how accessible the wiring is. I’d expect a minimum of $200, but probably more by the time it is said and done.

As to the color… While red might be better, would you rather have a soft blue LED or or turn on the bathroom light? If it bothers you that much, just close your eyes. My experience with the old vaporub humidifiers has been that the faint blue light wasn’t enough to keep me awake…

My issue with something like this (and I HATE a cold seat) is keeping it clean. I think cleaning up around where the seat attaches would be difficult at best if one of the little ones misses his mark a bit…

Unless you miss so badly that you’re peeing on the wall, it’s no less sanitary than the toilet itself.

I had outlets installed by the toilets, but I also had a plan to get Toto washlets in every bathroom. I have one now and will be replacing the others when we eventually remodel. This might be a good interim solution since Connecticut winters are rough on the butt.

Another Wizz Bang 90 day wonder gadget.

I don’t need no 'lectric toilet seat. I want a warm seat, I go in right after my wife come out.

** These are THE BEST toilet seats EVER! ** I own several. Cords come out of the seat on the back left side as you face the toilet. Cords are a couple inches shy of 4’. We put receptacles behind our toilets when we built our house. :slight_smile:

Does it come with a Bag O Crap?

We assume you’ll be able to provide your own.

I’ve always enjoyed the stone cold seat. A warm seat makes it seem like someone else was just there before you.

I have a different brand but works the same way, though mine has a deodorizer option.

Let me tell you, I love this toilet seat, especially in the winter time. No yelping when you sit on the seat. During the summer I just unplug it, the cord, I mean. :wink: