LuminAID PackLite Nova: Solar & USB Waterproof Lantern

LuminAID PackLite Nova: Solar & USB Waterproof Lantern

There is an upgraded version of this light that can also charge your phone! It can be found here https://www.girlscoutshop.com/phone-charger-collapsible-led-lantern in the Girl Scout store of all places for a wopping $50! I don’t know, I think if I am going to pull the trigger on this one I will go for the lower price one here on Woot!.

It would be like a religious experience, faith and hope triumphing over experience, if I order yet another solar chargeable lantern/power source. I’ve never had one last an entire summer.

So much disappointment in my past, like ex-wives scattered across the landscape.

1 Like

I bought these last time…very bright and they last a long time on one charge.

The solar charging does not charge fast enough, so I only charge w/ USB.

Buying more this time around.

Is it the regular white or the warm white?

I have had one from another seller for a couple of years, but without the USB port and phone charging capabilities. Great for a little illumination around the fire pit at night, floating in the pool, and for power outages. I’ve used it for hours without running out of power. When not in use I keep it on a window sill behind my kitchen sink because I always leave a light on there. This keeps it fully charged until I need to grab it. I think I will pick up a couple more for friends or maybe stocking stuffers.