Lunch Break

just copped mines :slight_smile: epic win

This reminds me of that old photo of the steelworkers on top of that steel girder. The one taken during the depression.

This one;

AND the name comes from the notoriously bad translations found in many Japanese-English dictionaries. They wanted to call it “Stubborn Ape”, so they looked up “stubborn” and were given the english “donkey” and looked up “ape” and were given the english “kong.”

I heard this guy’s cousin Donkey Kong was lucky enough to get a management position.

The first i knew, the second i did not.

This i do know:
Mario was named after a person who was hassling the then failing Nintendo of America for rent.
Luigi was named after the group’s favorite pizza parlor.

seeming’s believeming…

or sommething.

wooop it’s up for sale!!!

the guy how stole your girl? perhaps his was bigger.

seeming’s believeming… must be contagious.

Bonzo the Riveter

How did this get past the “no-video-game-reference-forever-and-ever-until-the-end-of-eternity” rule? :open_mouth:

I wouldn’t be so sure. The population of wooters at large many times will not recognize greatness, or at least not with their wallet. I thought Alex Solis’ shirt “the original b-boy” would sell out, but it didn’t.

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=13247

“Can’t you SEEM I’m off the clock right now?” Great to see you guys use spell checker instead of real humans to edit your descriptions.

I always have faith in Alex’s designs.

Awesome design =)
My first purchase and I had to buy two.
One for me and the other for the BF.

Yikes we never do matching anything but there is always a first.

It’s an angry ape sitting on a steel girder relaxing next to some barrels eating a sammich. So, is it really video game related?! :wink:
Cool design! Bought.
www.1UPshirts.com has some video game related shirts, too.

I have a slight problem with this shirt. Donkey Kong didn’t wear a tie until Donkey Kong Country. Otherwise a great design.

I need to put money in the bank account for this shirt. T_T

Fun! Great colors too.

::tempted::

It’s a shame the gorilla is so effing ugly.

Certain plumbers would do best to watch out; apes are omnivores.