Lust is Like a Flame

I’m glad Woot! has kid sizes now. This will be perfect.

Seriously?

Lust is Like a Flame that I must douse with my seed…

That’s kinda where I am to. I love the design, but I can’t see wearing it as anything other than an undershirt (which defeats the purpose of having a cool shirt in the first place).

Not

Would buy if less of her boobs were covered by her hair.

I voted for it and purchased one!

I would buy it just for the color description, but just like a lot of people here, I can’t see myself wearing this. But congrats none the less.

Actually voted for it, bought it, and will definately wear it. Proudly. :slight_smile:

The design is amazing, but I think the whole “lust” concept would have come off better without the hooters cleavage, it turned it from sexy to skanky in a second flat.

first sucker is a reference to my username! cool!

That definitely got a Ha! out of me. :wink:

The kind of person I see wearing this shirt is the same person that wears those shiny black, short-sleeved button-downs with flames running down the front. But if you can pull off cool while wearing this, more power to ya.

this shirt is cool but I would laugh at someone wearing it and/or think they are weird. its too slutty

I love it, but being a girl, it would make my boob look like it’s on fire. :frowning:

giggle

Love the Steely Dan reference in the description title.

A first for me… got one of these AND the Sansa!
w00t! + shirt.woot = W00t!!

wonderfully executed design, congrats on first!

This comment saddens me. A bit of cleavage is skanky? Wow. You are entitled to your opinion, but wow.

Didn’t vote for it (to lazy) but that’s a bad ass shirt and the little lady doesn’t mind me buying it so i shall wear it proudly!

the girl looks like a barbi doll. rather have the other flame design.

pink floyd rules I want it for a christmas woot too.