Luxury Gel 12" Gel Memory Foam Mattress

Luxury Gel 12" Gel Memory Foam Mattress

My girlfriend purchased this item for $239.00 Shipping $5.00 tax $21.13 total $266.12 size Queen. I would like to get one for that price do they go on sale? Will you honor this price I have her tracking and order number if nessessary

Thank you

Hi there. I’m sorry but we don’t price match to previous sales.

Is this described as firm, plush? Ultra firm, ultra plush, rock hard? Thanks.

We bought the same mattress when it was listed on Woot about a year ago. I would say it’s plush to medium. It is very well made and is the most comfortable mattress we’ve ever owned. Also, we have it on an adjustable bed frame and it works great.

1 Like

This is very very helpful. Thank you for the reply!!!

I just bought this mattress and received it today I have opened it yet because it is for my Travel Trailer which we will not be going to until Thursday what concerns me is I ordered a 12" mattress but the tag on the box says that it is a mattress topper I’m confused is it a topper or a mattress does anyone know ?

What does it weigh? Our Queen sized, 12" mattress from this manufacturer is HEAVY. My guess is that a mattress topper would only weigh about a forth of what a mattress weighs…

But, this manufacturer does sell toppers (as does Woot), so maybe the order got mixed up?