Luxury Gel 12" Gel Memory Foam Mattress

Luxury Gel 12" Gel Memory Foam Mattress

I am interested in this mattress in extra long twin size. I have bought that size from you in the past and was just wondering if this might be available in xl twin also.

Good morning. We rarely carry Twin XL mattresses. If we do, it would be at the start of school sales for dorms.

Who is the manufacturer? What kind of quality assurance can we expect?

Hi there. Per the warranty, it’s Future Foam. They make many name brand mattresses as well.

FWIW, I have two for son & I. We both love them. Mine is actually my second as I replaced my King version with a Queen, so technically my third.

1 Like

I did a reverse image search and it appears the manufacturer is “Luxury Solutions”. The price here on woot is lower than normal, but not by as much as it appears.

https://www.wayfair.com/bed-bath/pdp/luxury-solutions-12-firm-memory-foam-mattress-cfbd1051.html?piid=16747863

1 Like

When we bought our previous XL Twins two of them were placed side by side in a king size bed so that we didn’t have to carry a heavy King size mattress upstairs…they’ve worked very well but are reaching the end of their comfort life they also were not the cool gel but only foam so are too hot for a summer in the south.
I was hoping to replace our older ones…at that time you often had XL twins we bought them you often carried the size.

I have sent your wish to our buyer. :w_happy: