Luxury Gel 12" Gel Memory Foam Mattress

Luxury Gel 12" Gel Memory Foam Mattress

Does this ship all rolled up?

That’s the way I get them delivered…

The lack of details about name brand, etc, is keeping me from ordering one. There are no reviews and no way to judge if these mattresses are decent or not.

This is the mattress that I’ve had for a few years now. I had a King mattress at first but downsized when moving into a smaller house. I got the same mattress in Queen. It’s been great with no issues. I rotate it ever couple months.

Son got one as well a bit after mine and same, no issues.

2 Likes

These are made by Future Foam. Here’s their website.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

I bought one last year. It came in a box about 4 feet high and two feet wide. Heavy. The air rushed in after the shrink wrap cut and just filled out over an hour.

The bed was full size and middle firmness. But, I found it fairly firm. Firmer than I expected. I bought a pad to soften it a bit.

That said, it was a great value and is on our spare bedroom. Everyone who sleeps on it likes it.

I would buy again.

2 Likes

My mom is looking for a firm mattress, and I’d like to buy this for her. She is 75 yrs old and pretty picky, so I am curious about returns? What’s the return process for a mattress?

If you were to return this it would be pretty hard to get the mattress back to its highly compressed shape. I would guess try rolling it up like a carpet but it would still remain bulky.

From an Image search, it looks like this is the Simmons Curv mattress. I have not been able to find any reviews on it, but other products from the same maker have high reviews. The retail price for the King is over $2000. I ordered two, so we’ll see how it goes.

We can’t do returns on a mattress as it’s too large/bulky to return.

1 Like

Just bought one. Our 4th from woot but first gel-top. So, if we don’t like it are we stuck with it?

Yes. If you want free trials, best to buy locally. :smiley:

1 Like

We got one three or four years ago when Woot first had these. Only place I’ve found a Firm mattress at a decent price. We love it! Find it hard to sleep on anything else now.

1 Like

I was skeptical at first since there’s no returns and I can’t test out what I’m buying so I’m trusting the positive comments here and ordering a firm king. Hope it works out for me. We’ll see

@ThunderThighs which firmness do you guys have? How do you feel about the firmness on the edges (sitting to put on shoes type of thing,?). I think you said you had back issues, which I have so inquiring minds want to know…
Thanks

What level of laziness do fellow Wooters think it would be if someone decided to not move a new mattress (not boxed) and just bought a new on? Asking for a friend of a friend :slightly_smiling_face:

Just got this in this past Tuesday and put it in today, by far the most comfortable mattress I’ve ever tried. Hope it feels as comfortable sleeping on it as it does just lounging around.

3 Likes

I too got mine on Saturday and set it up the other day. I ordered firm and so far I’ve had pleasant nights sleep without any lower back pain. It’s only a matter of how long it remains firm. If I get 5 years out of it I’m happy being that it cost only $500. I had a Beautyrest memory foam mattress that cost around $4000. Sadly I had it for 10 years. Probably 1 year too many and it was a brutal night sleep.

2 Likes

@DrmWalkr99 which firmness did you get?

How do the sides hold up when sitting on them?

1 Like