Luxury Mechanical Timepieces

I wish Woot sold men’s watches that were somewhat smaller than a manhole cover…

$5000 for a watch? This beats the heck out of deal I got on Ginsu knives the other day.

In for 3. (One for each of my cats to wear as a necklace, so I don’t have to put one on my wrist to know what time it is).

Holy cow! These watches cost more than my crappy car.

Awww - no more Superocean Heritage laying around?

Please tell me these aren’t like those fake Invicta deals.

Breitling are legit. They always cost tons. Unlike the invicta deals. You can usually find them on a deal Woot is just a little better deal. If these are in your market. My friend bought one from a brick and mortar dealer on a deal for around $6K… Obviously model makes a difference on the deal

I feel that Woot! should spawn another site called rich.woot or luxury.woot… perhaps sell yachts or watches like these on there.

Gevril is beautiful product, it is also a great price, yes expensive but Classic . I own one, not as fancy as these but still substantial. Never had a watch Crystal this durable, almost impossible to scratch.

why should i buy these watches when woot offers other swiss watches like invicta and swiss legend at 99% off. It just means these are bad deals.

… just googled and found one of these watches for $300…a real WOOT!

http://www.watchesparks.com/Breitling-Bentley-Mark-VI-watch-p2636212q529ss-20011.html

[MOD: Proceed to that site with caution. Created 10/2012. http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/watchesparks.com]

WOW! So is that site selling a fake watch or is woot selling the watch for a fake price?

Upon closer inspection, it appears those are replicas on that site.

The other site is most definitely fake. breitling is a very high end watch. in my opinion, they are tons better than rolex! However, breitling conpletely controls the market on their watch. anyone that is authorized to sell their watches are obligated to maintain a certain price. if they sell them below that price, they will be stripped of their breitling sale rights. if you see a breitling for a few hundred dollars…it’s FAKE! they are easy to spot if you know what to look for. that’s one reason they are so expensive. but they are beautiful watches!!!

once you own one, you will EASILY be able to spot a fake and more than likely you will never want to wear anything else.

I think that sites logo says it all: “Elegant watch perfect your life!”. yeeeeeah, I’m going to assume those are knockoffs.

Comparing to WorldofWatches.tv (WoW), also keep in mind they have free shipping, and a 30-day return policy, as well as warranty:

Maurice Lacroix MP7138:
Woot: $3,995.00
WoW: $5,750.00

Breitling A4436010:
Woot: $4,395.00
WoW: $4,895.00

Breitling A4436010:
Woot: $3,995.00
WoW: $4,895.00

Maurice Lacroix MP6098:
Woot: $2,295.00
WoW: $3,999.00

Maurice Lacroix MP6119:
Woot: $2,295.00
WoW: $2,299.00

Momo Design MD088:
Woot: $1,395.00
WoW: $2,499.99

You get the idea…

Unless Woot is an authorized retailer, it is likely that these watches will have no warranty and will have no after-sale service- like calibration, etc.

Many luxury watch brands, like Omega, won’t honor the warranty and basically won’t touch a watch that isn’t bought through their traditional retail channel.

Is there a return policy on these?

From our FAQ:
Will I receive customer support like I’m used to?
Not quite. If you buy something you don’t end up liking or you have what marketing people call “buyer’s remorse,” sell it on Craigslist or at a garage sale. It’s likely you’ll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle. If the item doesn’t work, first, find out what you’re doing wrong. Yes, we know you think the item is bad, but it’s probably your fault. Google your problem, or come back to that product discussion in our community and ask other people if they know.

So is this the soft launch of woot.watch?

Invicta has about 36,123 models you can start with and then go from there.