Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 12-Pack

Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 12-Pack

Incredibly overpriced. 12 6 oz. cans works out to around $0.79 per ounce. A 19 oz. can at Walmart is $5.77, or $0.30 per ounce.

7 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J4YY0O0

Also cheaper here ($0.33 oz) if you need it shipped.

8 Likes

I would do $25 for this.

This price should be for the 12oz cans or even better for the 19oz

Ouch, didn’t realize the cans were so small when I ordered.

1 Like

Good catch on the size.

BJ’s sells 3x 19oz for $13. You could buy a membership and still save probably.

Disappointed in Woot. These are readily available in stores now at a fraction of this price. I was in Walmart yesterday and they had 2 shelves full. As others have stated, I have seen in BJ’s and Costco recently as well.

“Woot’s the original daily deals site, founded in 2004 and snatched up by Amazon in 2010. Originally, Woot offered just one product per day until we sold out. Today, we offer special daily deals and other limited-time offers across seven categories.

This is just part of their promise to bring you limited time special daily deals! :wink:

Ugh me too! Darn it… :frowning:

1 Like

This is either wrong pic or wrong size. 6oz can is tiny. That’s a pic of the 19oz. Bait and switch imho.

1 Like

:w_worried:

Bait and switch? No, the size is clearly stated on both the Features and Specs tabs.

I can see how people would feel this is deceptive. It does state the size in the details, but clearly the pictures are for a much larger product.

This is the 6oz size:

Hi all! I’ve killed this sale until they can get correct photos.

As to the price, we couldn’t find a like comp on this item - 12 x 6oz.

If you’re unhappy with your purchase, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Sam’s has 3 pk of 19 oz for $12.74 also.