Lytro Light Field Digital Cameras

I bought one of these last time it was up, wish I could return it. The photos aren’t even facebook worthy, the quality is so bad, looks like a jpeg that has been saved and compressed hundreds of times. My cell phone 10 years ago took better photos.

Arrived DOA.
Wouldn’t charge, wouldn’t turn on.

I’m sorry. Make sure you give it a full 12-24 hour charge.

If no luck…please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

arrived doa, wouldn’t charge, wouldn’t turn on after being plugged into charger for 14 hours. returned it.

Mine also was unresponsive. I did a “hard reset” as recommended on their website by holding the power key down for more than 45 seconds. That seemed to work and it’s now charging.

Yes, if anyone else is experiencing issues here is a PM from another Wooter on how to do a “hard reset”:

Doing a hard reset fixes the issues (appearing dead, not charging, not recognizing the charger). So, if a bunch of people have trouble, this is a really good fix. I only say this because I was ready to box mine up and send it back, but I hate doing that, so I Googled the issue and found an answer. Fixed it immediately. BTW - a hard reset consist of holding the power button for 45-50 seconds.

Hard reset worked for me. No need to get green and sport purple shorts.

I plugged it in for a few minutes, then held the power button down for 45-50 seconds, then let go. That did the trick.