M.A.D. Truffle Butter & Duck Fat (3)

M.A.D. Truffle Butter & Duck Fat (3)

We DO know how to cook, and love to toggle between humble and “classy”. For an upscale twist during holiday entertaining, truffle butters are a one-stop shop. Black Truffle Butter: schmeer on little toasts topped with a radish slice; melt a pat on lobster, steak, or a burger made of anything; and season any vegetable, especially spuds. White Truffle Butter: toss with pasta for a 1-seasoning sauce; transform a prosciutto pizza or focaccia; top roasted or steamed fish; doll up popcorn; and tuck into wonton pockets. Duck Fat does whatever you need any oil or animal fat to do, but does it better: use for any food that needs a hot hot hot fat temperature, namely french fries, fried chicken. Start sautes and roasts with duck fat, and finish with a caramelized, burnished, crispy, golden crust that tastes as good as it looks. And oh, add flakiness to pastry.

I see the expected shipping date is in January… Is that certain? I didn’t see the usual days of christmas sales here… would love to send this to my dad for a little christmas surprise. Although he wouldnt be too surprised if his gift showed up a bit late.

The Wine Country Connect folks say it will arrive by Christmas.

Our estimated dates are built into the system and aren’t always correct this time of year.

Thanks for asking!

1 Like

Hi, we’re in the process of adding a note that this will ship next week, so there’s no reason (other than a FexEx holiday-style delay) that you wouldn’t get it before Christmas.
Could this be the one time your gift arrives before the special day??? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Ordered a set, woot you should bring back the little Christmas logo for us last minute shoppers

Thanks for ordering, Cruel (what kind of parent would name their kid Cruel??? :wink:) Tell your dad to freeze all 3 items unless he plans to use them right away (not unheard of!). Recipes will be included in the box.

Where can I buy gallons of duck fat that won’t cost me a year’s salary? Lard is cheap, why not duck fat?