M-Audio Advanced Digital Console Piano

(sigh)

Fabulous price for a quality piano.

If someone wants to buy this and trade for my Yamaha P80…

I need to get one of these to reprise a Monty Python skit for a video.
Great price Woot.

M-Audio makes excellent studio monitors. If this is really their top-of-the-line digital piano, why would they cheap out on that front?

The piano has a longstanding tradition of bringing music enjoyment and education into the home. Now with today’s digital technology, it’s never been easier to make this beautiful instrument your own. Digital pianos are made with modern manufacturing techniques so they don’t cost a fortune. They fit the sound of a concert grand and other instruments into a spare corner of the room. They enable family members to entertain guests or play privately using headphones. And digital pianos never need costly tuning or repair—or a skilled piano mover when you relocate. The M-Audio DCP-300 brings all the advantages of today’s technology to the instrument you know and love.

Which three notes can I use to summon Flabber?

It apparently doesnt have the full 88 keys…only has 64 keys? http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/MAudioDCP300.html

In a big padded envelope marked “smartpost” Im almost tempted to move to a top floor apt and order one…coz Im that nasty.

It has 88 keys. The 64 number you’re looking at is the polyphony, or the number of notes that can be sounded simultaneously.

Future woot-off killer here we come :smiley:

in a box (which you can hide a body in as they did on the forgotten)

It has a full 88 keys, there is a 64-note maximum polyphony.

lol, I so see the post office telling you to come pick up cause it didn’t fit through the mail slot…

“The remarkable DCP-300 boasts a finely crafted 88-note keyboard with graded hammer action…”

however,

“64-note maximum polyphony”

It has 88 keys, but you can only play 64 at a time.

The rebate is good for some nice free headphones and 3 sets of practice music (with $9.95 shipping). All you need to do is register and then send in the rebate form with the UPC from the box and a copy of the Woot receipt.

Beware, this is NOT a solid product. Look at the dimensions. It only weighs 117 pounds. I have a Yamaha portable keyboard that weighs nearly that much.

very carefully

Original is good… But I prefer this version from the digital remixing genius that is www.thehoodinternet.com :slight_smile:

g$*@&dammit!!! i just bought a yamaha p85 last week after giving up my search for a great affordable digital piano. oh woot, why do you always do this to me?

You’re insane because I’ve got a 60’s vintage Vox amp sitting next to me, and I just now hooked up an 80’s vintage Casio keyboard to it, turned on my guitar tuner and - guess what - A is 440hz. So much for your theory.

Thankfully, most non octopodes will not have a problem with that.

This really looks gorgeous. I wish I played well enough to justify it. Or had $700 lying around to blow.