M-Audio Fast Track USB

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

M-Audio Fast Track USB
$39.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 M-Audio Fast Track USB

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - one guppy over the line.

M-Audio Fast Track USB [New] - $39.99 + $5 shipping

1 * M-Audio Fast Track USB

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Aren’t I at woot??? :slight_smile:

“David at dentist” YELL!!! again

perhaps an M-Audio MIDI keyboard is next?

I’ve got one of these, the software provide is easy to use and has some decent drum tracks/basslines to play along too. Recordings sounds decent - set the right amount of latency and it’s hardly noticeable. - Set it too fast and your soundcard fuzzes out =p

Hmmm…all you hot licking guitar heroes NEED 3 of these!

Oh boy, they have a lot of these.

What the h?
Does this come with an 8-track deck too?

Not a bad deal for someone looking to do some home recording. Download the latest Windows 7 64 bit drivers here: & use with Audacity beta

Are the inputs unpowered line-in type, or are they powered microphone type? Just curious.

They probably only have 3, but nobody knows what they need it for.

FLAA-A-A-A-A-A-APJACKS!!!

That’d be suh-weet

FULL SPEED AHEAD CAPTAIN

FLA-A-A-A-A-A-A-APJACKS!!!

good deal however I don’t need one of these…

Woot may have misjudged their target market on this one. There can’t be THAT many musically inclined wooters.

Maybe they don’t have very many of these.

nah, they have more. When the first one as bought the bar only went down by a sliver.