M-Audio Fast Track USB

Is it OS 10.3.9 or better? I hope. I think I gucked up by buying this. oh esss.

Anybody know how to get an mbox to work w/ vista w/o any of the software? I lost my disk and am clueless.

If only they had them in blue, I’d be in for 3…
Oh well. My search continues.

I have one of these. At first I thought I would use it for music recording. Then my sister’s soundcard broke in her laptop, so instead of buying her a new laptop, we just used this device as an external soundcard and it works wonderfully.

Where do I buy it??? Was that one day only?

it was only for a few minutes actually

All of our items are only available when they are up on the site.

A little late for potential purchases, but for future reference: the Session software WILL NOT WORK WITH WINDOWS 7! I bought this item a few times ago from Woot (it seems to be a pretty common offering) and had it working fine with Vista. When I upgraded the laptop to Win 7 (clean install of the OS and Session), it no longer worked. Left a few messages on M-Audio forum and was finally redirected to a hard to find link on their web site that confirmed that the Fast Track USB IS Win 7 compatible (32 and 64) BUT the Session software is not and apparently will never be.

Yep very true but honestly that software is mediocre at best. A great alternative is Mixcraft if anyone is wondering. Also, Reaper is another great one. Both are inexpensive but provide great features!