M-Audio Protools Keystudio Keyboard

1st

Anyone hoping to see some more of those only 3 item woots tonight? They were exciting!

no one biting?

come on

I am! They kept me on my toes. Except I wanted that Sony e-reader. oh well.

I had to take a goodies after that parade, but im always up for some exciting wooting

I own one of these, they go for about $99 for just the keyboard in bestbuy so it’s a good deal.

It’s a pretty good basic keyboard, works on mac and windows and fully compatible with garageband

3RD

Is it possible to use this as a Rock Band 3 pro keyboard?

Looks like there are 100 of these.

woot i am dissapoint

i got a BOC ( :smiley: ) but u guys havent offered any knives, flashlights, or airsoft guns… i want man, i want…

pretty sure the Pro Tools software it comes with alone makes it worth that much.

Does it come with a keyboard cat to play it?

woot off

Can i use this for my wedding singing gigs ?? " Every now and then i get a little bit nervous when i see the **** look in your eyes … turn around … "

Can that USB widget be used for a guitar?

To answer my own question:

Yes.

If you also buy this.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042B3EOM/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=1278548962&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00409SOD2&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0XP8JAAE3PQDE50QEZVC

Compared to price of rock band 3 keyboard…
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003RRTXLA/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=1278548962&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B003RS19N4&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1886AAT5FMZJZQ68B10W

The added ability of having a midi keyboard for recording in protools makes this totally worth it.

Is this a full protools or one designed specifically for this keyboard?

“This is a scaled down version of the M-Powered system. It was aimed at the starter market, and offers very limited scope, with only 16 tracks, no 3rd party plug-ins & limited USB device support.”

…erm…meant to say…IT IS THE BEST AVAILABLE PROTOOLS VERSION, YOU SHOULD BUY THREE

edit
dupe removed. stupid connection reset glitches.