M-Audio Recording Studio Equipment

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

M-Audio Recording Studio Equipment
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 M-Audio Recording Studio Equipment

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

website

I bought the mic and speakers about 6 months ago, they work great and the software works on a Mac :slight_smile:

I wonder if this is how MC Frontalot got started?

Previous Woot

[MOD Addition:]

The Fast Track does not get along with windows 7

Maybe I’m blind but I didn’t see how big these were. So how big are they? Physical dimensions?

The quality of these things seems rather suspect w/ how many thousands of refurbished ones there appears to be.

If you have to pick, go with the Recording Studio. You can plug it into ProTools and all sorts of other nifty stuff. The other two are o.k. for the price.

Recording Studio Manual
Vocal Studio Manual

These look good to me. Price is way right too!

I should add that the speakers are absolutely amazing, they blow away the pair of Bose speakers I was using previously - I highly recommend them to anyone serious about listening to music…

The speakers are sold at $88.99 at amazon new, and have 39 5-star ratings out of 58…
Amazon Linky

Recording Studio is a couple bucks more, 3 1/2 stars:
recording studio at Amazon

Pretty much the same for Vocal Studio, with just a few ratings to read:
linky

That was similar hardware but with crappy software. This one comes with the Pro Tools software which is far superior and same interface as the pro’s use

The previous Woot was the same price for new equipment. Today’s Woot is refurbed. I’ve been waiting for these to come up again, but I don’t think I can take the jump at this price/condition.

Not true, I have windows 7 professional 64bit and have 0 problems.

anyone have a sample from this mic? im in the market for something that can make my animations sound better

The monitors are pretty decent deal. Overall, you get what you pay for with musical gear. If you want to just mess around and make music for fun, this stuff is fine. If you want to get more serious, you gotta spend serious money, but stuff like this is a good place to start.

More important than the gear you have, though, is what you do with it.

Wow this, I can work with! Does it come with the ProTools software or is it just the peripherals?