M.C. Escher: Space Planner for Hire

In for one… staying up until midnight for shirts now… sigh…

Awesome! As an architecture student I was hoping this would win, now I can wear it to my lectures.

What a surprise! Congrats, tgent.

i’m in the night shift boat as well. i was waiting up f5-ing just to be one of the first on the bandwagon.
sigh

I wanted the nightshift too. This is how I get all my shirts at midnight, nightshift! bleh.

How did they do it?

not a fan of this one…unless there is a killer daily i don’t think i’ll be buying a shirt for a while…not feeling the whole luau derby either

sigh

So how do they pick the shirts for the rest of the week till the next derby winners are announced???

I like this shirt, but I wanted a nightshirt, so was, like a lot of you, holding out for it. Ah well, I hope it comes back. :slight_smile: (I’ll be in for 1 if it does)

Congratulations TG! Another great design from you! Sorry to RGLee and Mitohapa. I know it was a close battle for that third and final spot.

+1 on this question… how do they pick non-derby shirts?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

I’m totally missing the “condition” thing… anyone care to clue me in?

With the power of rainbows and unicorn droppings, of course.

ɐoɥʍ…ʌʎʞə

I am made of magic, too.

i would totally buy that, but my children keep requiring me to provide them with food, clothing, and shelter. stupid rules…i want a fancy blue shirt!!

Congrats on the print, tgentry :slight_smile:

I was really waiting for the Night Shift shirt. So let me get this straight when they show the last four you never know which are the 3 that are going to print? Also is the Night Shift ever going to be printed again? Can that shirt be designed again for another derby perhaps?

really nice work, tgentry…one of my favorites.