M&M's Christmas Jar, 3 Pack

M&M's Christmas Jar, 3 Pack

Bought these last year about this time. They were extremely close dated (within months). Beware!

Oh, close within months? You call that close dated?

LOL You must not like M&M’s very much. HAHAHA

Besides, I’m pretty sure Christmas was 5 MONTHS AGO! BEWARE! BEWARE!

HAHAHAHA

2 Likes

SOMEBODY SHOULD BE FIRED AT WOOT FOR SELLING ALL THIS CHOCOLATE. WE MIGHT EAT TOO MUCH AND THEN, WHAT WITH THE MONTHS LONG CLOSE DATING WE MIGHT NEED TO EAT EVEN MORE. GRRR

4 Likes

Put the caffeine gum down.
You’ve had enough.

4 Likes

It’s time for my nap.

Did you know chocolate has caffeine in it too? Just sayin’

3 Likes

That’s an urban legend. Those things are never true.

3 Likes

Oh, like the alligators in the sewers? Or more like the bloody hook hand on your car door?

3 Likes

It was a crocodile and we took Hank back to the trailer park beside Lowes. Everyone knows he only eats spam.

The hook was because I had to take a really fast and abrupt short cut through the meat packing district. It makes a great towel hook.

3 Likes

For an M & M to be close dated, it wasn’t from the previous Christmas :roll_eyes: So if you like years old crap, well, here you are!

These literally say “Christmas Jar” on them. Do you think they are for next year?

Look. I don’t want to get into a thing here. But obviously your standards are much higher than mine if you think months away is close dating for M&M’s.

Have a great day man!

1 Like

This is the normal time warehouses empty all their chocolate. It typically doesn’t ship again until the fall.

4 Likes

You get it. You really, really get it.

4 Likes

The Green ones are much better tasting than the red ones.

3 Likes

You just like them for their aphrodisiac quality.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Almost twice as much for the same price at Costco, and they’re not older and holiday themed.

But what if I want Christmas M&Ms and don’t have a Costco membership?

1 Like

Why do all you people hate Christmas so much?

1 Like

Aged chocolate is delicious.

What’s the plastic container SPI recycling code? Is it aged in a polycarbonate tube? Polypropylene?