\m/ RAWK RAWK RAWK \m/

The Kona Soprano ukulele KUK100 ( “Traditional Soprano Ukulele”) is actually a decent instrument, especially if you spend $10 and get good replacement strings for it. We have two of them in the family. The price here is a great deal.

EDIT: I TAKE IT BACK, OURS OUR KALA, NOT KONA. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT KONA BRAND. D’OH!

BOUGHT A GUITAR AND 2 STANDS. WOOT SAYS THEY ALL SHIPPED TOGETHER, YET I ONLY RECEIVED THE STANDS. WHERE IS MY GUITAR/AMP KIT?

I ordered the blue Ukelele, it said it was shipped and delivered, but it was never delivered.

Checked with the postal office, they said they never received such a package.

Haven’t heard back from the Woot support guys :s

Give it a couple more days. Two things:

You ordered 2 items and they’re coming from different vendors so they will ship separately. I can’t tell which one currently has the tracking number.

Second, USPS is notorious for saying it’s out for delivery and then it shows up a couple days later.

Woot CS response time is 1-2 business days so you should hear back soon.

I also ordered the blue Uke. I ordered 7 days ago and I don’t have a tracking number or a guess on when it will arrive.

Sorry about that. If you haven’t already, please be sure to send your order details and issue to support@woot.com. CS can take a look into what’s going on.

For future reference:

If you were wondering just how bad one of these $20 ukes could be: they’re worse than you thought.

I got one of the sopranos for my son since I don’t want him plucking away at one my ~$1k kamaka concert ukes. Also, a smaller soprano suits his size better.

The paint is terrible, chipped all around and unevenly applied. That’s just aesthetic.

The more serious problem is that the bridge is crooked and warped. That makes it impossible to play. Even tuned, you can’t play a chord. The first fret on the C string should be a half step, but it’s closer to whole step on this uke. WTF.

I’m actually impressed at how bad this thing is!