MacGregor Bobby Grace V-foil MOI M5K Putter

Something that looks just like this ugly golf club when viewed from behind.

And I almost forgot
“Fat, drunk, and five-over-par is no way to go through life, son.” Are you guys kidding? I’d LOVE to shoot 5 over par! Hell, even bogey golf is a stretch for most of the guys I play with. Well, at least for the honest guys…

is that real wood grain or just cheap laminate?

First one? Your standards are very generous.

It appears we need a golf defender. I’m a 30 something, software developer/nerd type that loves 2 way radios, bluetooth anything, kitchen appliances and delicious wine (even though I’m from Utah :frowning: ).

I wasn’t a golfer 2 years ago. Now: 3 times a week at least.

You see, Woot knows you better than you know yourself. The demographic that gets tired of looking at their screen, weekly outings to the bar/poker game/baby showers with friends and the odd need to get away from the wife of a few years and the kid of just 2 years, golf happens to fit the bill.

You can do it with friends, it’s barely accross town, it’s competitive, has wonderful gambling potential and you can do it with a gut until you’re 90.

Remember to check out the woot archives 5-10 years from now (you late 20 somethings) to read just how silly you were to slight this magnificent game.

Now for me, I need that putter… Off to buy (regretting I didn’t get that driver)

Read the book, “The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy”.

it’s funny that I have no idea what that is :slight_smile: looks cool but so expensive for something that I don’t know what it is :slight_smile:

You’d be surprised what abstract configurations of putters are out there…this one’s relatively tame by comparison. Duffers would stick a cast iron skillet on a shaft if they thought it would take a stroke off their game.

ALL-PURPOSE WOOT COMMENT FORM. Why waste time and effort composing your own trite and lame comment slamming the current Woot? Deep in your heart, you know this item is so worthless it really doesn’t warrant any real thought on your part. Yet you can still make your voice heard: Simply select one of the carefully handcrafted comments below and click the “Post” button, and like magic you’ve spewed your 2 cents without even minimal effort!

• Where’s the USB port?
  • Is this bluetooth compatible?
  • I want my Bag Of Crap!
  • This doesn’t work with my iPod so No Thanks
  • Is this WiFi?
  • I already have a much better one; it’s twice as big and works much better, and I paid half as much for it.
  • What, no refurbs?
  • I’m in for three!
  • There’s one just like it on eBay for a lot less.
  • Windows/Apple/Linux sucks, how come there’s no Windows/Apple/Linux support? (Circle appropriate selection)
  • OMG, that podcast is the BEST EVAR!!!111!one! LOLOL!!!1
  • Will this toast bread?
  • Everyone better buy three of these or it will be a woot-off killer!
  • Everyone better buy three of these or it will be in the next Bag of Crap!
  • There’s 10 of them on Froogle.
  • I’m getting three of them because everyone I know will want one on their birthday.
  • WOOT WOOT FIRST PAGE!!! (Use with caution: This selection may lead to suspension.)
  • Damn it woot, I’m sick of stuff like this, why don’t you sell the GOOD STUFF like you used to way back when???

–100% milled from a solid block of 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum

How many aircrafts have been harmed during the making of this product?
Waste of aluminum, but again maybe this would be a better cooler for my CPU…

http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/MacGregor_Bobby_Grace_V-foil_MOI_M5K_PutterHC3-thumbnail.jpg

Why is Woot selling an aluminum ashtray/penholder?

You reminded me that I wasn’t thrilled with my Ping G3i. So I just bought a MGBGVFMOIM5K. I like the center shaft setup. My 10th woot!!

4 years ago, this was a pretty sweet design, and the beginning of the behemoth putters.

I’m not sure anyone would buy it nowadays.

mac gregor? makes me think of white sneakers with little velcro straps.

I think a few hours of practice would improve my short game a whole lot more than any putter.

6061 T6 Al is standard aluminum stock. Adding “aircraft” in front of aluminum makes it sound so much more exotic.

This thing on 5.8GHz?

And now I’m angry at right-handed wooting golfers. Grrrrrrrrr

That aint wood, son, that’s copper with grooves cut in it.

is it just me, or did matthew himself actually just post in the forums? his email is listed as podcast@woot.com, and he’s been a member since less than a week after woot started…rarely posts in the forum at all…has the name “matthew”…definitely fits, especially since he commented on someone’s criticism of tonight’s podcast. oh well. if that is you, hi matthew, you rule.

anyway to get a left handed version of this?

that sure is a strange looking ashtray…