Mad Housewife Mad Case Deal

Very disappointed in woot and their shipping. Only a label has been created after 8 business days and no movement.

Customer service is MIA too.

Given the 10 years+ and so many woots I’ve bought, I can say woot has gone so far downhill that I must either insane or drunk to keep this up.

Looks like it got on the move yesterday. It’s possible that they held the wine to let the cold weather pass so it wouldn’t be damaged in transit.

Status changed today to “at Fed-Ex”, but my Seattle, WA wine cases are coming from Sacramento, CA?

And over the course of the day, woot said delivery on the 25th, then Fed-Ex moved it to 26th, and now it’s the 27th as it hasn’t moved an inch. I think the pack mule you rented is stopping at the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone Park on its way to the Midwest! If it stops in Indiana to see the Giant Ball of String, I’m done.

Also let’s face reality. This wine is right on par with Box Wine (no disrespect to the winery, but sweet wine is like MadDog 20/20 and Sprite). So for $180 I could have bought the wife 12 boxes of 5 liters of pretty good 'Zin which equates to 90 bottles of this sweet stuff. I already have a MAD Housewife and since this missed her B-Day, I’m sending the redhead your way next.

Woot should send me something to dull my pain. How un-drunk will I need to be on the 27th? :slight_smile:

If it’s at FedEx, it’s no longer our pack mule. :tongue:

Your “PROXY” mule is racking up more miles than a 57 Chevy. Given that my Wine was born in the Northwest smuggled to the South and was “adopted” from woot’s Foster Care facility in California on the 12th, it’s still 500 miles away on the 26th. So much for your shipping estimates.

Purchased - 2/12/2015

SHIPMENT INFORMATION SENT TO FEDEX
Thursday, February 19, 2015 9:55 PM

PICKED UP
Monday, February 23, 2015

ARRIVED AT FEDEX LOCATION
Tuesday, February 24, 2015 7:48 AM

LEFT FEDEX ORIGIN FACILITY
Tuesday, February 24, 2015 9:41 PM - SACRAMENTO, CA, USA

IN TRANSIT
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:13 AM - WEST VALLEY CITY, UT, USA

IN TRANSIT