Made of carbon

when i look real hard, i can see the word “poo” like 5 times.

Poo is carbon-based.

I love it. Hope it sells out.

Flowers and butterfly’s. I wouldn’t wear this to the laundrymat.

can someone who has a good chemistry background explain it throughly… im kinda interested lol

on earth is is.

Bouncy bouncy…

Looks like it will a 3-sellout weekend.

Will be interesting to see how many manage to stay around…and how many go right from “holding,” to “Danger Zone” and then out into the cold, cold, night…

How often has that happened?

Actually its a scientific law. Poo is always carbon based.

It makes the FEA easier for practical modeling.

If you look closely at the carbon structure the lines connecting the carbon atoms are either thin or thick, meaning either a single or double bond. All of the carbon atoms in the hexagon have 4 bonds.

No one has posted this yet? The molecule pictured is a ball and stick model of cellulose which makes up plant cell walls.

This my first woot shirt. Someone mind telling me how comfortable it is?

Congrats on the sellout, radio!!

neokill, woot uses American Apparel shirts and they are very comfortable. That’s why I’ve bought over 100 of them.

thanks brah for reply.
i hope they have more designs like this or better in the future

they got some real winners every now and then. the trick is to check in every day >.<

[QUOTE=emaumus, post:25, topic:296338]
This shirt is amazing…

My husband and I are science geeks (I’m in medical school and he is in grad school for his phd in psychology) and our wedding colors (we just got married in March) were blue and orange and we had butterflies everywhere because I am simply obsessed with butterflies. Oh… and we LOVE WOOT!!

Funny!! Our wedding colors were blue & orange, too… so I also bought one. :slight_smile:

fantastic softness. the collars are tight and the shirt a little long though.

but then again, I am a midget wrestler

Wow, that’s three sold out shirts for this derby. Awes0me.

i wish i had caught this one