Magellan eXplorist 610 Hiking GPS

really wish there was an expedited shipping option for this :frowning: need it this week, won’t come til next friday - I get $5 ships is a great option, but there should be some option to speed up shipping when needed.

We do offer expedited shipping when we can - when the item is shipping out of an Amazon warehouse (our inventory). This item is shipping directly from the vendor so we are unable to offer expedited shipping. Sorry.

k, thanks - I appreciate the quick response

For what it’s worth: Despite the description here and the printing on the box I received, the unit I got did not have the advertised “Summit Series - United States” map on it. It instead had a Summit Series map of Canada preloaded.

I’ve emailed Magellan to see what they can do about this…

I’m really sorry to hear about that! If they can’t help you, feel free to send a message to our Customer Service team.

Thanks. I just got off the phone with Magellan. It was a long call (73 minutes) but in the end they agreed to send me a link to download the missing US map.

I should receive it in a few days. I’ll only come back and grump here if things don’t work out.

But thanks for the offer of help.

Owen.