Magellan RoadMate 300R GPS US- Western Region Maps

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Magellan RoadMate 300R GPS US- Western Region Maps
$89.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Magellan RoadMate 300R GPS US- Western Region Maps

only in the west? lame.

Seems like a good deal.

Amazon link

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New Magellan RoadMate 300R GPS US- Western Region Maps, for $89.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Magellan RoadMate 300R GPS US- Western Region Maps

Note: When comparing prices, you might want to know that the difference between the 300 and 300R is that the 300R only contains the map for one region, unlike the 300 which has more maps.

To access the price comparator links, **click here**

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.png
http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

About this post

How much are maps for this thing??

c’mon woot. what about us east-coasters??

Great deal for the following:

:as long as you never leave your state…

WESSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!

:frowning: Why not the east coast? Sad sad night; I’ve been looking for a good GPS for awhile now and my roommate just bought one for $200. I was hoping I could pick this up and brag but I guess it won’t be any good in Maryland/Pennsylvania.

Reviews say this thing is pretty much junk, along with the fact that the device has been out for several years. I’ll pass, thanks.

Yeah, my question is whether maps can be found and downloaded for the device to cover the rest of the US, or can they be bought for a non-eye gouging price?

The last time I tried a Magellan, it took me on joyride around town when I thought a straight line is the shortest distance between two points. I’m a garmin man.

go west young man

We people in the east get the shaft twice once because we have to stay up till 1:00am and twice because product we stayed up for can’t be used here.

West Coast? I leave on the East Coast. Why couldn’t it be on the east coast?

is there a way to add other states onto this magellan or it is limited to the states listed?

I found a little bit more information about the unit at:

Looks like you could pick up maps for the other parts of the U.S., just not sure how much that would run you.

This is a very old model… wonder if the map is also very old… How much for updated map is the key…

05-06 actually… I didn’t think Woot could stoop this low.