Magnavox 32” 720p LCD HDTV

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
In Soviet Russia, wooters.us! woots you!

Magnavox 32” 720p LCD HDTV [Refurbished] - $299.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Magnavox 32MF338B 32" 720p LCD HDTV

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

TIME FOR MORE COFFEE

720p?!? No want!

WESTIES!

Please, oh please, woot may I have another chance today to not buy your carp?

I can’t believe Magnavox would make a TV that protests against dogs!

I would like to note that we actually saw 1080p on a 22 incher earlier today.

However, you don’t really need it on a TV that small. Or… well, it’s a good size, don’t get me wrong…

is woot crazy to sell this refurb. for $299 when You get 1080p new TVs for that price?

No get, maybe no money to spend? /laughing\ For that size TV it doesn’t matter. 1080 is for the larger TV’s. Get educated. It’s a good deal.

720p?
Might as well get a 15 inch black and white tv.

Over priced even if it were new.Refurbished should be much less.

Well, you can find 1080p on a 32" screen, but your eyes won’t resolve the difference.

You’d need to be about 3 feet away in order to see the difference between 1080p and 720p. Unless you’re using it at computer monitor distances, 720p is more than good enough in a 32" TV.

$364.99 Refurb on Amazon.

Dont be misled. It is easy to be cynical. I brought this TV from an earlier WOOT and it is fantastic, esp. for the price. The picture is crisp and the features excellent. No, it is not a $1000 Bravia–but for a mid-size room it works very well. At 5 feet, and 32 inches, you cannot tell the difference between a 720 and 1080 pi, unless you know which set is which.

Amazon has refurbished ones starting at $365.

The sign says ‘no dogs!’

Well, the sing is wrong. It should say ‘two dogs!’

Wonder how many will get it.

Anything above 720p on a 32" LCD is overkill anyway. Sounds like a good deal to me, I own a 32" Samsung and the 720p looks great from the HD cable box.

CNet review

thanks for this information. very helpful.