Magnavox 37” LCD 720p HDTV

Yeah…I was thinking and looking for the same thing. From another site:

Approximate measurements:
With stand 36-3/8"W x 27-1/8"H x 11"D
Without stand 36-3/8"W x 26-3/8"H x 3-3/4"D
Weighs 50.1 LBS

Hope that helps.

I just want to throw kudos for the copy writers. Top notch tonight. Thank you woot. (firefly?)

You have to show proof of this. I find it VERY hard to believe!! They don’t even have them at Costco that cheap… did it fall off the truck at the loading dock???

Damn. Just bought this:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/AOC-Envision-Series-32-LCD-HDTV-L32W761/sem/rpsm/oid/207163/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Anybody know if I can return it and get a full refund from CC?

cabbages . . . knickers . . . it hasn’t got a beak.

I’m going to have to say NO. You can find a 37in tv new for $100 more with better warranty. This deal kind of sucks for a 720p

I’d get this if the serum came with it.

I’m pretty sure what the answer is, but would someone who has one look at the back or the box and tell me where (what country) this is made? I’m trying for at least Mexico instead of China…

Our 1999 Sharp 27" was made in the USA!

Thanks!!

Yes, but you can easily pick up an DVI to HDMI adapter and most modern display cards have DVI.

This reminded me, I just got my extra monitor from the sellout.woot goof on the 22" Acers… love it woot… thank you for giving me the opportunity to snag the right one.

now, however, I don’t have the money for my TV again ::facepalm::

The 42" Vizios at Costco are still hovering around $995.00 what retail place did you find yours?

I have a similar version of this TV (32") and it SUXORS to the max. I tries to “decide” how to display the picture and switches around with ratios while watching TV. The only constant thing is that it never chooses the right ratio. Forget about trying to hook a computer up to it as well. This one may be newer and better, but I doubt it.

Actually, it does have a VGA input.

I love the picture. I know people talk smack on Vizio but I absolutely love it. I loved the price too. I love Rush three. Nice name.

Nope. It’s a local retail outlet. Here’s their site. The TV even has 4 HDMI ports.

Their website is down right now. It’s because they sell their stuff so cheap they can’t afford to pay the bill. Seriously though, that is their website and they are a real store chain in western WA.

Last I checked, they had restocking fees of 15-25%

I have this exact TV, purchased from NewEgg 1.5 years ago for a similar dollar amount (also refurb). First, I am a tech snob re: technology. I did not expect much from this set for the price, but have been blown away with its performance. It performs better it’s raw numbers re: picture quality. It handles standard def. TV amazingly well and I have it hooked up to a DISH DVR. I am and was pleasantly surprised by this one. A small probllem did occur after about 30 days and I had a tech on-site within 2 and probkem was fixed.

Good price. I’d buy it if I didn’t buy a TV a few months ago.

Yeah, they get (at least most of) their stuff from Costco. Either old stuff that didn’t sell well, or returned items. I’m not sure if they’re run by the same company as Costco and this is how they recoup their losses from their awesome return policy, or if its a completely separate chain that just buys from them regularly. Either way, seems like a good deal for everyone.