Magnavox Progressive Scan DVD Recorder

In for THREE! I need some door stops…

f5 Barnyard of Chickens? No! f5 Barnyard of Chickens? No! f5 Barnyard of Chickens? No!
WHENS IT COMING?!?

yawn… falling asleep here… nothing good so far.

Where do you put the cassette tape?

kaiserwilli!? no way thats my nickname too

I am glad I have been by this pc for the last 20 hours…

still selling DVD players??!?!! is this 1998 or 2008?

Hilarious

That is enough for me.

I bought some binoculars that I won’t use, a green laser pointer that I might use and a Dyson vacuum that my wife will use.

Good night.

with all of the computers and videogames in this house, we in no way need another one of these… I don’t even know anyone who needs one… and if I did, I probably could get it for about this price and not pay the five bux to ship and wait

only 10, lets move 'em out!

Doesn’t work after Feb 17? Sad.

eww magnavox wouldn’t even get within ten feet of that junk…if you do, and it happens to break when you are within ten feet (it will break just from the breeze you make when walking past it) of course you will be blamed. POS

Hey for 30 bucks…not bad. Darn though the kid is getting one for her bday already bought from someone else.

after feb 17th 2009, this officially becomes a limited edition collectible. your grand children may bring this to Antique Roadshow and be pleasantly surprised. get three!

Does this beast do dixv or xvid? anybody?

GIVE ME MY CRAP ALREADY!!!

includes 2 AAA batteries… sweet

CONSUMER ALERT: This television receiver has only an analog broadcast tuner and will require a converter box after February 17, 2009 to receive over-the-air broadcasts with an antenna because of the U.S.’s transition to digital broadcasting. Analog-only TVs should continue to work as before with cable and satellite TV services, gaming consoles, VCRs, DVD players, and similar products. For more information, call the Federal Communications Commission at 1-888-225-5322 (TTY: 1-888-835-5322), or visit the commission’s digital-television Web site at: www.dtv.gov.

Allow me to translate the government jargon in this disclaimer: YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT IF YOU BUY THIS.

BoC3

I did not know they made Dvd’s back in the 70’s…