Maison De Monaco

I’ve bought these jams twice before and yeah, they really are that good. I’d recommend getting the variety pack, and then trying to see just how many different types of fancy thumbprint cookies you can make. (PS: strawberry bread french toast covered in blackberry & poppyseed preserves? TO DIE FOR.)

looks like someone may have gotten hungry during the photo shoot, the strawberry jar looks a lot emptier than it should be. :slight_smile:

LOL.

“Unfortuntely” the photo sample was “damaged” in-transit. Wink.

Hi this is Coco, the jam maker at Maison de Monaco…Thanks for all your nice comments. I’m glad you enjoy the jams!!

Where is the violet raspberry one? That’s the only one I really wanted to try!!!

This stuff is tops. I like the blackberry one the best, but they’re all really very good. You won’t be disappointed.

And, for what it’s worth, I managed to find single jars at a local store (World Market) and the price per jar was comparable, if not even a little bit higher, than the price here.

You are the bomb Coco! The blackberry poppy flower is my fave! I ordered the max and I plan to be stingy and only give 6 for Christmas.

The other 12 are my preciouses!

I will savour one a month till the next sale. That’s the plan but I doubt I’ll be able to contain myself and fear I again suffer months of sorrow and deprivation.

I would buy them from the other outlet where you sell them but I think the shipping is a bit too steep at $12 for six jars. Sorry!

I’m waiting until woot offers the 75 oz jar… :wink::snob:

Ooh - that sounds lovely!

Dang, isn’t this sold out yet? The more times I see this sale the greater chance I’m gonna buy it! That 6 variety pack is really calling my name.

Add me as another wishing for the violet raspberrry flavor. I remember that being one of the best and most unique flavors.

Are these jams vegan? They look amazing.

This question was to Coco, but does anyone else know if these jams are vegan?

Well, they probably are…I dod not know the restrictions for vegans products though…My jams contains only fruits, cane sugar, pectin (which is from apple) and flower natural flavor…There are no corn syrup or any preservatives in the jams…i hope my answer helps

Any update on when this product will ship? I ordered over a week ago and the notice says “Preparing for Shipment” ever since. Thank you.

Give a bit more time.

Wine.woot shipments take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. This is due to the shipping strategies used so the wine keeps moving while in transit. This ensures that the wine gets to you in good condition. Please allow at least 2-3 weeks.

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it’s still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

Finally received these preserves after many week and was going to give them as stocking stuffers - but, no. The white metal caps on the jars are all scraped and not gift worthy. Fail.

Put a bow on it, done.

These were absolutely delicious. I bought the sampler and there isn’t one that I don’t love. We used the fig and apricot for beehive cheese and crackers, and the others I rotate on English muffins. I planned to bake with them but I don’t want to waste it. Can’t wait for these to come back so we can get more.