Maison de Monaco

Maison de Monaco

Maison de Monaco Gift Pack
$29.99 $56.00 46% off List Price
Blackberry & Poppy Flower Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Apricot & Hibiscus Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Strawberry & Cassis Cream Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Peach & Lavender Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Raspberry & Violet Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Blueberry Preserves, 8.3 oz.

Maison de Monaco Preserves
$19.99 $29.99 33% off List Price
Blackberry & Poppy Flower Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Apricot & Hibiscus Preserves, 7.75 oz
Strawberry & Cassis Cream Preserves

I bought the 6 jar gift pack last time they were offered and these have become my wife and I’s favorite preserves! I’m definitely getting more!

Got these last time - they’re very good! My favorites were the Blackberry and Peach.

Definitely recommended.

“It’s a one year membership in the jelly of the month club.”

“Clark, that’s the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.”

“That it is Edward.”

This stuff is OUTSTANDING! I thought the preserves I make were good, but they’re embarrassing compared to these. I buy some for myself and some to give as gifts. I give some to the group home where my mom lives. It really brightens people’s day there when they get to partake of something special like these preserves.

Adding in my 2 cents to agree with everyone else: I bought the 3-pack with caddy last time they were offered, and they were freaking delicious. I swore I wouldn’t spend any more money but my hands are pulling my credit card out of my wallet of their own volition and here they go with the credit card numbers and I’ve lost the will to fight them…

I was wondering if regular jam jars fit in the rack after using them up?

I wish I had been told shipping would be 3-4 weeks. I bought 2 of these to be Christmas presents. Seems they’d hardly arrive in time for New Year’s Eve.

I was directed to this line in the Woot Wine FAQ
“How long is shipment going to take?You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it’s still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.”

I’ve ordered these before and they didn’t take 3 weeks to ship.

Thanks, Scrooge.

These will arrive in time for Christmas

Here we go again. You were told that these would take a couple/few weeks. You may not have paid attention, but that’s on you. And WD just said, but I feel the need to argue with walls sometimes, that these would arrive before Christmas. Christmas is nine days away! It’s not like it’s the 24th at 8PM and you don’t have your item. But by all means, be as hyperbolic as you see fit. It seems to help everything.

I received the preserves today. Ordered on the 7th. Just in time for the weekend Christmas visits!