Maiss Muļķības

Can you get the 2nd or is it still considered a BOC and the 2nd will be denied even thou its a diff price and diff name?

OK so I exagerated a tad tomorrow will be exactly two years since the last one.

That was surprisingly easy - fastest response I have ever seen for a BOC.

Only time it was easier was probably the one I got in 2006, before most of you knew woot existed!

Woo… first one since the Crapbeard bag in 2012!

I finally got a Bag of Crap! Woohoo!

WOOO 1st sucker never did that before.

Said my paypal payment was denied, but my paypal is in working order…is this a new way of saying they ran out of BOCs?

I received both an “order number” and an order status “denied”.

Woot, how can you deny me when I have an order number?!?!

Yay! Got me a Bar of Censor. Been like years since I bagged one. I wonder how craptasical they are these days. At any rate, I am still happy to snag one after being so close the last few times especially the one from yesterday.

I like how I bought something less than an hour ago and I still had to log in when I clicked ‘I Want One’.

And then after I made it through to the confirmation page it sat there and then told me my payment was ‘denied’ on the same card I just used to buy a throw and a Wootopoly set. Argh.

Went to crapper and missed…AGAIN, Oh, the shame.

LOL. It is good to see a few of us originals getting in on the BOC goodness. How goes it Tash?

Wow, another Old Timer. Actually someone older than me in Woot years.

I didn’t try to add to my cart or check out. Not feeling greedy today and don’t want to offset my BOC karma!

Judging by the Features description, the second one would be cancelled if it was purchased:

“You can only have ONE B.O.C. this week. Duplicate orders will be canceled.
Seriously! Limit one bag per customer! One crapload per wooter! For real! We’re crapping you negative!”

I wonder if Woot will send us 10 year anniversary presents?

Looks like you are the Old Man wooter - signed up two weeks before me in 2004! Don’t always follow these closely any more, but happened to be paying attention for this one.

Good suggestion for the woot masters - a special BOC this fall only for those of us who have been around since the beginning, and helped woot get started when it was just a baby!

A couple things can happen…

It’s a race to see whose order gets all the way through the purchase process first. You and a couple hundred are all fighting for the same few items. Kinda like sperms to the egg. Some make it, some don’t. Denied.

In other cases, you may make it through the purchase process but not through our security verification process. This can be caused by address not matching EXACTLY for billing, wrong info, bank denial, etc.

Did you use paypal…apparently Paypal changed up their process and now you have to pre-approve sites to bypass the paypal login

I finally got one!.. my first one.