Majestic Blends 96 count Organic K-cups

Majestic Blends 96 count Organic K-cups

I Wooted this the last time it was around and drinking a cup right now. These pods are better than Mocha Joe’s! You gotta get these beans!

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to post your opinion of this coffee. I have seen it on Woot previously and debated whether or not to purchase it. I pulled the trigger and bought it a little after 1AM EST today. Now I’m looking forward to trying it. Appreciate your feedback

1 Like

Is this actually organic? I see it listed as organic but none of the packaging shows and organic symbol. Appreciate any feedback from previous purchasers. Thank you!

Hello- I represent the company.
Yes. 100% Organic coffee.
I’ll reach out to them to make sure they include better visual details about their organic coffee. If you go to their website, you can learn all about the organic coffee!

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for choosing the Majestic Blends Brand! Please let us know what you think!

1 Like

We love to hear you enjoy the coffee! Thank you for your support!

1 Like

Just had my first cup (delivered yesterday) and I gotta say this is awesome coffee! I’ll be on the LO for more of this deal. Thanks Woot and Majestic Blends!!

I have purchased this before. Some brands don’t put enough coffee in the pods and it’s never good when that happens. Majestic brands stuffs their pods full of coffee. It’s delicious! You won’t be sorry if you purchase this coffee.