Majestic Women's 1/4 Zip Pullover 2-Pack

Despite these being athletic wear, they didn’t have any stretch to them at all. I got 'em last time around and ended up giving them away because they just fit me like a pillowcase. There was also a noticeable size difference between the navy and the red.

Thanks for the heads up!

Runs small with absolutely no give or stretch. Couldn’t get the shirt past my boobs, gave them to a coworker 2 sizes smaller than me and it was a snug but comfortable fit for her.

These run way small. I ordered XXL, and my daughter, who wears a large, could barely get them on. There is no stretch to these, so they wouldn’t be comfortable for wearing. Sorry, but thumbs down on this one

I’m very sorry. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Mine finally arrived today and boy are they small. I wear a size 8 ladies, but ordered a LARGE as I like things like this to be loose. If I had ordered a Medium, I would not have been able to get it on - at all. I am not sure if I am going to be able to use them or not. :frowning:

So, I received an extra pair today. Not charged. Same size and colors. Anyone else?

And yes. Ridiculously small.