Makin' Biscuits

Wow amazing stuff! Congrats :slight_smile:

Don’t ya mean you were wearin’ yer ‘Making Bread’ shirt today?

Looks like a CATastrophe!

Aarrrrghggghhhh… you’re going to make me be that guy. :slight_smile:

It’s a great shirt but you never, ever, ever… knead biscuit dough.

Cats always knead.

Suddenly and without warning, it feels like old shirt.woot again. :slight_smile: In for two.

It’s appropriate because the original I bought for my wife, and now I can buy this one for my wife and new daughter (for when she’s big enough (related, there needs to be a onesie.woot)).

They should have just simultaneously offered the apron. That would have cut out the months of waiting patiently that I’m about to do. At least my current apron isn’t entirely lonely.

/agreed. MUST HAVE APRON. It is now my life’s quest.

AAAAA-PRON! AAAAA-PRON! AAAAA-PRON!

I Actively Do Not Need More T-Shirts, but I can’t seem to close this tab to save my life.

Also, woot!, the color on this is perfect for aprons, especially with the holidays coming up (hostess gifts, Christmas prezzies). I will buy three!

I don’t even have an apron right now but I will wait for this one.

And I just bought another #^@%!&* t-shirt. For baking.

I already have the original in t-shirt and hoodie form but I will definitely be purchasing this one!

Wonderful shirt; pretty much portrays my baking days at my friend Debby’s house!!!

Another great shirt to my Cat-llection!!! :3

That’s the first thing I thought of when I saw this. I wondered how many people out there would know what they are.

I am sure it’s been said before… But congrats on the double take during a double take. :slight_smile:

Another fabulous OCHO creation! Getting one for me and college daughter. Love this artist!

Can we get an intermediary shirt? With a pregnant cat making buns? (Buns in the oven) :slight_smile:

The oldest of all baking cliches. :slight_smile:

Yes, southerners knead, too! In Home Ec, I learned that you must knead biscuit dough very lightly and quickly with your fingertips, or else the biscuits fall apart when you cut and put the cheese, syrup, bacon, tomatoes, etc. into them to eat like a sandwich! Cathead biscuit sandwich, yummmm!

Uh oh, this looks bad for scones… how do you beat the galacti-cat?

I really like the “helpful” kitten who got flour all over his face.