Mama Bev's Butter Cake, 3 Pack

Make sure it’s one of the shirts in the event and you’ll see a discount in the totals column on the right of the check out screen.

Should look like this (if you’re not Prime)

Shirt I linked to apparently not part of deal…

@davejlives

So I’m going to need my exclusive Woot Cooler Tote LE for this cake. Did Brian get sucked into a BOC and ship himself to Albuquerque?

1 Like

I was sold when I saw the free t-shirt​:drooling_face:. Then a bit put off based on the price of the cakes​:face_with_monocle::money_mouth_face:. Now, after reading the comments and the fact that the cake baker​:woman_cook: is also participating in the discussion​:speaking_head:, I am in :ok_hand:. Damn the budget you only get a woot shirt once in your life… that is unless you buy more​:confused: but hey, theres cake!:cake:

5 Likes

Treat yo’ self! :trophy:

3 Likes

$26 - $19 = $7

$7 ÷ 3 = $2.33 ish.

It’s stupid hot outside. I can’t buy the ingredients for less and Woot is probably losing money.

It’s all a win.

2 Likes

$26 + $19 - $19 = $26
You forgot the shirt. Still sounds like a deal though. Supermarket cakes cost just as much.

1 Like

Brian is overwhelmed with the pushes, he’s not sure he wants the job after all…

4 Likes

I’m looking at it differently. Let’s call it the value per item. You can assign any value as long as it adds up to $26.

$26 for 3 cakes. Eh.

$19 for a shirt. Eh.

$26 for 3 cakes and a shirt = 19 + 2.33 +2.33 + 2.33.

Or

$5 shirt + $7 regular cake + $8 raspberry cake + $6 chocolate cake = $26

2 Likes

One of my former bosses used to say, “Well, we’re over halfway pregnant with this project. It’s too late to abandon it now.”

And I remember a British article accusing one of the Spice girls of being “too posh to push.”

But anyway. He’s your baby. Give him some pixie sticks and tell him he’s pretty then shove him back out into that warehouse and tell him to push like he’s never pushed before.

Or something.

6 Likes

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH BRIAN HE REPORTS DIRECTLY TO JEFF B

5 Likes

Pretty sure I bought the last one.

1 Like

Well, dang! I guess I won’t be picking one up when I get home.

Dang it. I was actually wanting to buy this. Hey, Woot, if you decide to run this promo again, that would be super cool.

3 Likes

But Mama, they’re all gone! Please put up some more!! :disappointed_relieved::cry::sob:

2 Likes

Not if you live in Virginia!

1 Like

I was going to buy some… With the 25 percent off coupon for groceries that Woot promised yesterday. But of course, they were too slow in sending the email and now it’s sold out.

Sheesh, talk about getting my hopes up and then dashing them to… crumbs.

Please don’t misinterpret the bad joke. I really am annoyed.

Ask and you shall receive! :wink:

4 Likes

They got more!

@renatuslives

3 Likes