:heart_eyes:
WE LOVE YOU TOO!
:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

We are feeling this energy!

1 Like

THIS IS SOOOOOO EXCITING!!!

1 Like

They freeze for up to 9 months! You can save them for a cheat days or when you reach your goal!
:partying_face: :partying_face:

We are feeling it too!
:metal:t3:

HECK YEAH!!!

Love these cakes. Just pulled a family size one out of the freezer last night. Guess it’s time to restock. I do like the smaller ones better. Mmmmmmmm salted caramel.

1 Like

And I’m in for more!:blush:

1 Like

We like them too as we don’t feel as guilty when we eat the whole thing…
:grimacing: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

People should be aware that this “butter” cake has very little butter in it. It is the last ingredient listed. Very deceptive. They should not be allowed to call it butter cake.

Alright, I’m in for a mixed pack of 3. Haven’t tried them before, but after missing them last time but reading everyone’s praise and adulation, I am definitely in! Salivating already.

2 Likes

We apologize that you feel we are being deceptive. We can assure you that is not our intention. Our cakes are made with butter instead of oil. As someone who has personally made these cakes numerous time, I promise we did not skimp on the butter.

2 Likes

YES! :partying_face:
Welcome to the sweet side! :wink:
We look forward to hearing your thoughts!

I guess Culver’s and their “butter burgers” should also have a caution?

Booo

The idea is to share thus family size…

It’s pretty delicious!
:yum:

Well, I could hardly resist after loosing 50 lbs so far, but grandkids will enjoy too and I chose the chocolate pack. I can hardly wait to share and enjoy over the coming holidays!

2 Likes

Fantastic! Our St. Louis Butter Cakes are rich and decadent. If you do not want to stray too far from your diet, we believe you will be satisfied with sneaking a few bites. We promise we won’t judge. :wink:

We can’t wait to hear everyone’s thoughts!

Said like there’s any way these cakes are going to last that long.

I singlehandedly have eaten all three of the cakes I ordered last time, and that was like six weeks ago!

3 Likes